- AON Mother Nature Review
CBD Oil Review rates the AON Mother Nature brand with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
AON Mother Nature: 60-Second Summary
Authentic. Organic. Natural. AON Mother Nature draws its name from these three adjectives. They use organically grown hemp in their CBD oil but do not exclusively use organic ingredients as the name implies. Still, their CBD product line of tinctures, edibles, gummies, and more is a solid offering of quality full spectrum and isolate options. Co-founder Matt was quoted saying, “Health is one of your most important assets.” And we couldn’t agree more. AON Mother Nature is off to a great start.
** Review Updated 6/20/2019
AON Mother Nature Brand Review
AON Mother Nature was founded by Matt and Kip, American businessmen that want to promote a healthy lifestyle and spread the good news of the health benefits of CBD. Years ago, Matt complained about back pain to a colleague on a flight who gave him a CBD gummy. Astonished at the relief he experienced, he began to take CBD for anxiety and insomnia as well and saw dramatic improvements. And thus, another believer was born.
AON Mother Nature aims to offer the best cannabidiol products on the market at the best prices available. Their CBD oil is sourced from certified organic hemp grown in Colorado, Kentucky, and California, and they utilize solvent-free CO2 extraction to procure both isolate and full spectrum products.
At present, AON Mother Nature only has cannabinoid profiles posted for four SKUs plus a residual solvents test. In order to qualify for the Safety Badge, we’ll need to see cannabinoid profiles for each SKU and more contaminants results for pesticides, heavy metals, and microbials.
AON claims to offer exceptional products and customer service, and they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Their lineup features full spectrum CBD and isolate offerings in the following options:
- Full spectrum sublingual oil- These are available in various formulations and flavors like strawberry cheesecake, but despite the flavor name, all the ingredients check out. They use natural flavoring, MCT oil, monk fruit, agave, and other natural components that we approve of. Bravo.
- Water-soluble CBD spray and droppers (made with innovative nanotechnology)
- CBD throat lozenges
- CBD isolate crystalline powder
- CBD gummies- All natural. Yay!
- CBD vape juice- We can’t really speak to these as the ingredients aren’t clear, but we can tell you they contain VG and PG.
- CBD powdered drinks
- CBD suppositories
- CBD topicals- We’ve started listing these last in product lines since we almost always have something to say about them. In this case, three of the four CBD topicals check out according to our standards for natural, non-toxic ingredients. But there’s one product we’re not so sure about called The Revitalizer. It contains dimethyl sulfoxide, a compound found in wood that’s actually used in a variety of anti-inflammatory medications. The problem is, much of what is on the market is industrial grade, laced with impurities that are rapidly absorbed into the skin, which is one of the reasons it is banned in cosmetics in Canada. AON claims to be ardently committed to transparency, so we call upon them in this specific instance to really be clear about where they are sourcing this ingredient.
Bottom Line – AON has a relatively clean product line and quality CBD available in both full spectrum and isolate options. To earn more points with us, a great next step is to up their testing protocols. If they get involved with charity, we could eventually award them all five badges.
Badges For AON Mother Nature
AON Mother Nature uses organically grown U.S. hemp and CO2 extraction in their CBD hemp oil.
AON Mother Nature believes in helping people achieve their health goals and enhancing their quality of life through the natural benefits of CBD.
AON Mother Nature utilizes nanotechnology in their water-soluble CBD products.
- King Kanine Review - August 5, 2019
- Nganic Review - July 25, 2019
- Comfort Leaf Review - July 15, 2019
- Infinite CBD Review - July 12, 2019
- Hawaiian Choice Review - July 8, 2019
- Ananda Hemp Review - June 18, 2019
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019