Arisitol offers a free trial of sorts which makes trying this product a low financial risk because if you don’t like it after a week, you can send the rest back for a refund. The parent company Twin Falls Biotech is focused specifically on helping people with pain and inflammation issues of which there are hundreds of millions of people in the US alone suffering.
Badges For Arisitol
Potential Risks of Choosing Arisi-Tol Products
- Quality Is Questionable – Arisitol does not share about how their CBD oil is processed or where it comes from making it questionable.
- Might Not Be Safe – Arisitol speaks about lab testing and even links to a page that has no lab result on it. They made an attempt but failed to deliver transparency.
Check Out All Arisitol Reviews
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyers Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015