Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.30 per milligram of Water Soluble CBD.
This product contains 840 milligrams of water soluble CBD total. According to BioCBD Plus the suggested serving size is 15 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 56 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
Many of the other products we’ve reviewed use the COR serving standard. But since bioavailable CBD is so new and we don’t know much about it, there is no standard yet set for it.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All BioCBD Plus Products
- Delta Botanicals Review - May 25, 2017
- Blue Moon Hemp Review - May 24, 2017
- American Shaman Review - May 23, 2017
- Pure CBD Vapors Review - May 16, 2017
- Mary’s Medicinals Review - May 10, 2017
- Hempower Review - May 9, 2017
- Phivida Review - May 8, 2017
- Receptra Review - May 4, 2017
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016