Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you'll pay $0.20 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 500 milligrams of CBD total. According to Bluebird Botanicals the suggested serving size is 4 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 120 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All Bluebird Botanicals Products
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019