Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.16 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 500 milligrams of CBD total. According to Bluebird Botanicals the suggested serving size is 4 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 120 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare Bluebird Botanicals Tinctures
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017