Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you'll pay $0.16 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 500 milligrams of CBD total. According to Bluebird Botanicals the suggested serving size is 4 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 120 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare Bluebird Botanicals Tinctures
- LifetechBotanics Review - July 23, 2018
- CBD Drip Review - July 22, 2018
- Cannabidiol Life Review - July 12, 2018
- CBD BioCare Review - July 11, 2018
- CBD Living Water Review - July 9, 2018
- Happy Buddha Review - July 5, 2018
- Wildflower Review - July 3, 2018
- Imbue Botanicals Review - July 2, 2018
- Dreem Nutritions Review - June 28, 2018
- Hempgenix Review - June 22, 2018