Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.14 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 1500 milligrams of CBD total. According to Bluebird Botanicals the suggested serving size is 17 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 90 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All Bluebird Botanicals Products
- Delta Botanicals Review - May 25, 2017
- Blue Moon Hemp Review - May 24, 2017
- American Shaman Review - May 23, 2017
- Pure CBD Vapors Review - May 16, 2017
- Mary’s Medicinals Review - May 10, 2017
- Hempower Review - May 9, 2017
- Phivida Review - May 8, 2017
- Receptra Review - May 4, 2017
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016