- Cali-Born Dreams Review
CBD Oil Review rates The Cali-Born Dreams Brand with two stars because it qualifies for the Mission & Quality Badges.
User Review( votes)
Cali-Born Dreams: 60-Second Summary
Cali-Born Dreams has a whimsical name and a bit of mystery surrounding them. The brand is not clear about who their founder/s is/are, and the information provided is just too scant to make us feel comfortable. They sponsor an MMA and Muy Thai fighter, which is cool. But there are two main things working against them: a lack of comprehensive contaminants tests and a small yet telling discrepancy as to the percentage of CBD advertised on their tinctures. Until some positive steps are made, this is a dream we’d prefer to wake up from.
Cali-Born Dreams Brand Review
A voice from the presumed founder of Cali-Born Dreams gains our attention with emotional language on the About Page of their site. This person speaks to the needs of comfort and healing for those affected by past or present trauma and the benefits of CBD as an alternative solution to a healthier lifestyle. He or she explains that after realizing the undeniable effects of cannabidiol, they worked with multiple physicians to create premium, highly effective CBD products to help those in need. Furthermore, this voice advocates for a range of CBD solutions, not a one-size-fits-all approach, that can positively impact young adults to seniors.
Who the voice comes from — we don’t know. It’s never disclosed. Which is odd. But we admit, we agree with everything the mysterious voice has to say, so there’s a plus.
Cali-Born Dreams promises that their CBD product line is sourced from organic hemp, non-GMO, made in the USA, and lab tested. They list the CBD crumble as being CO2 extracted but make no other mention of extraction methods elsewhere. Their CBD isolate offerings are basic and include:
- CBD Isolate at $35
- CBD Gummies from $39.99- Looks like we have the standard gummy offenders here with titanium dioxide and artificial colors and flavors. Not necessary! We know plenty of vendors that use all-natural ingredients in their CBD Gummies. And they still taste amazing.
- CBD Pre-Roll (3-pack) at $50- These are mini CBD cigars (no tobacco or nicotine) wrapped in palm leaf with a corn husk filter that include ‘special sauce’. Like the aforementioned voice, mysterious.
- CBD Crumble for vaping, dabbing, smoking, and baking
We cannot award Cali-Born Dreams the Safety Badge at this time since they do not perform any tests for microbial contaminants or heavy metals. The current CoA for their CBD isolate contains only a cannabinoid profile and residual solvents test, and all other SKUs only contain potency results. To earn the badge, they will need to provide more comprehensive contaminants test results for at the very least, their most recent batch of isolate used to make product.
We also found discrepancies in the amount of CBD claimed in the tinctures versus what the CoAs say.
The 300mg and 60 mg tinctures both advertise 3.33% CBD per serving on the label. But the cannabinoid profiles for each SKU show 1.09% and 2.06% CBD by weight, respectively. Are we splitting hairs here? Only you, the one with the buying power, can decide.
Bottom Line – Cali-Born dreams claims organic sourcing, but they’ve got some work ahead to get us in their corner. Comprehensive contaminants tests and getting their CBD percentages up to snuff in their tinctures (or changing the label) are what we’ll look for first.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Cali-Born Dreams
Cali-Born Dreams sources industrial hemp from USDA-certified organic farms to make their CBD isolate products.
Cali-Born Dreams is committed to helping communities find smart, alternative solutions for a healthier lifestyle.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019
- Potli Review - November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review - November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review - November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review - November 11, 2019