When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Advertising Disclosure
CannazALL Logo

Our Rating

  • Qulaity Badge
  • Safety Badge
  • Charity Badge
  • Mission Badge
  • Innovation Badge

2/5 Badges

User Rating

  • star
  • star
  • star
  • half star
  • empty star

3.51 (314 votes)

CannazALL

  • Lab Tests:

    No lab tests

  • Contact:

    UK Phone Number: +442037461329

Learn more about CannazALL

CannazALL Review

CannazALL shouts from the rooftops that they are ‘the world’s premiere CBD oil company.’ Our take? They’re definitely not top tier but certainly not bottom dwellers, either. CannazALL has solid products with ingredients we approve of, and that’s about as far as it goes with the accolades. We acknowledge they’re doing some things right, but they will have to up their game not only to rank higher with us, but to compete in a cutthroat market where others are doing so much more.

The CannazALL brand is the CBD product subsidiary created by the company HempLife Today. CannazALL was founded in 2014 on the belief that CBD oil added to a daily health regimen can boost the immune system and heal the body. In fact, they promise you will feel the difference or your money back.

CannazALL sources their hemp domestically (points for quality and the environment) and utilizes CO2 extraction. They also claim to use a proprietary Nanotech Infusion Process™ that apparently infuses terpenes and other phytochemicals back into the oil. CannazALL doesn’t go into much detail about what exactly this entails, and because they do not publish any test results whatsoever, we are unable to verify that their CBD oil has any more terpenes than usual.

CannazALL promises the best pricing on their full spectrum CBD product line. They fulfill their promise in a few ways. First, they offer four-tiered options for each product: the more you buy, the more you save. Next, they give you a credit each time you make a purchase, and they also offer a referral program.

Their line is relatively basic, but we admit they use quality ingredients and none of the dangerous stuff. Offerings include:

  • CBD Oil Tinctures with Grapeseed Oil and Peppermint Oil
  • CBD Concentrate Oral Applicators
  • CBD Gelcaps
  • CBD Vape Oil – No artificial flavors; ingredients include full spectrum CBD oil, terpene oil, and PG/VG.
  • CBD Skin Salve
  • CBD Oil Tinctures for pets in bacon, tuna, and unflavored

Bottom Line – The CannazALL brand isn’t the worst around, but they’re not the best either. We’re a bit underwhelmed but could definitely be swayed with posted test results (both potency and contaminants) and charitable involvement.

Save 20% on this Top Rated CBD

Not sure which CBD brand to trust? Learn 10 reasons why CBD Living is our top choice and SAVE 20%!

Does Not Expire

Badges For CannazALL

Quality Badge

Quality Verified

CannazALL products are sourced from domestic, non-GMO hemp that is CO2 extracted.

Safety Badge

Safety Unverified

CannazALL has not been verified to provide current, third-party lab results for both potency and contaminants.

Charity Badge

Charity Unverified

CannazALL has not been verified to actively engage in charity, from compassionate discounts to nonprofit work.

Mission Badge

Mission Verified

CannazALL is committed to providing the highest quality CBD products on the market to help boost overall health.

Innovation Badge

Innovation Unverified

CannazALL has not been verified to offer innovative practices, technology, and/or products in the CBD space.

Each badge earned is worth one star or point. The best score possible is 5. Discover how these badges are earned

Save 20% on this Top Rated CBD

Not sure which CBD brand to trust? Learn 10 reasons why CBD Living is our top choice and SAVE 20%!

Does Not Expire

Contact CannazALL

UK Phone Number: +442037461329

About Tyler Swell

Researcher, writer, and life-enhancement expert. My passion for health and wellness, and 15+ years of writing experience, synergize to support consumers worldwide make better shopping decisions. I'm committed to propelling the hemp revolution forward with gusto! Questions? Contact Us.

Save 20% on this Top Rated CBD

Not sure which CBD brand to trust? Learn 10 reasons why CBD Living is our top choice and SAVE 20%!

Does Not Expire

CannazALL Reviews

  • AvatarLea says

    Woah! You gave them one star instead of the five you intended.
    Are you one who brought their rating down to 3.3 stars?
    We are grateful for this company and plan to try product soon.

  • AvatarGeorge M. says

    This product has helped me immensely. I take a 25mg capsule everyday along with turmeric, which boosts the effects, along with a high EPA Omega-3 fish oil tablet.

    This combination is great if you suffer from depression and anxiety.

  • AvatarCarrie says

    This oil has changed my life for the better. I currently take 20mg morning and night. I am happier, more energy, WAY less depressed, and my anxiety is almost gone!!! I will never stop using this product. I find myself dancing around the living room, singing more, I smile more. My kids and husband have also notice a big difference. You will never know until you try it.

  • AvatarIssh says

    The tincture CBD oil is awesome. My blood pressure readings are within a healthy range for the first in ten years after taking this product. I highly recommend.

  • AvatarJosh S. says

    John, 30% is the concentration… they are not being dishonest in labelling it this way, it is an industry standard. Out of each 1gram or 1ml of oil, it is a 30% concentration of CBD… the other 70% is naturally occurring hemp oil… or whatever oil it is extracted into.
    Also, Rick Simpson oil is great but people have burnt their houses down making it and if you live in a state where growing marijuana is illegal, then you are breaking the law.

  • AvatarJosh S. says

    They are one of the only companies who have REDUCED their pricing 3 times in the last 12 months! It shows that as production increases, and costs come down, they are truly willing to pass this on to the consumer to make the product more affordable. I have found that their domestic hemp derived cbd products are of MUCH better quality than anything I’ve tried… especially the crap CBD that is being imported from Europe, china and south America. Theirs is USA grown hemp and to be fair, they did provide me with a certificate of analysis (testing profile) with my order. This review says they don’t offer it publicly and I don’t think they should have to offer it publicly, should they? I have been taking their oil for chronic pain and allergies… helps immensely for both!

  • AvatarLisa says

    It works for me. Perhaps you need a medical marijuana card. I’d its not legal in your state then move where it is. For me, this works. BTW, Rick Simpson is a recipe not a product. Anyone can make it including you. Get a good doctor that can prescribe it and a good clinic with good reputation to get it from. Good luck, but this stuff works for me, so don’t scare everyone away.

  • AvatarLisa says

    I can’t believe it’s legal. It is very effective for depression and anxiety. An added bonus is I sleep better too. I have no side effects, except I am not jumpy anymore and I don’t beat myself up repeatedly for things I can’t change. Finally my brain and heart get to rest and relax. The taste isn’t bad either. It’s has a minty oily flavor invoke under my tongue for about 1-2 minutes and I feel it within 15 minutes. Thank you so much.

  • AvatarJohn Manha says

    CannazALL claims to be the purest CBD oil on the market. With only30% and charging an obscene amount of money for the product, it is the equivalent to buying pharmaceutical crap. Where is the remaining 70%? Do the math! CBD can slow down cancer but, not heal so having the most is best. In my opinion, they will take your money and not care about you. Same as your doctor and pharmaceutical companies. Buy from Rick Simpson…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

6 Smart Questions to Ask BEFORE You Buy CBD

Get the Ultimate CBD Buyer’s Guide and you won’t look at CBD the same way again!