Casa Luna Chocolate is one of the first and most popular CBD oil chocolate bars on the market that range in price from $16-$26. Casa Luna CBD chocolate bars are made with 100% organic and kosher certified ingredients. Casa Luna’s chocolate is what’s considered ‘bean to bar’ which means, short of growing the cacao, that they made it from scratch. Casa Luna appears to be chocolate makers first as this is most of what they discuss on their website.
Casa Luna Review
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Casa Luna Chocolate
Innovation Verified – Casa Luna CBD chocolate bars are a complete line specializing in CBD chocolate and one of few on the market.
Potential Risks of Choosing Casa Luna CBD Products
- Quality is Questionable – Casa Luna speaks only about the quality of their chocolate and not the CBD oil, this raises questions.
- Might Not Be Safe – Because they do not publish lab tests it is impossible to know if the CBD oil used is safe or not.
- Lacking Details – If you check out Casa Luna’s site you’ll notice that there is not much information there, this makes it hard to trust their offerings.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019