CBD Drip: 60-Second Summary
CBD Drip is the wholesale subsidiary of parent company, ECOSCIENCES. They specialize in providing quality CBD oil for businesses and those looking to make their own homemade formulations with products like 85% distillate hemp extract and 99% pure CBD isolate in bulk. CBD Drip is on the up and up in many respects, but we’ve got a couple bones to pick when it comes to testing for contaminants and an overwhelming use of PG (Propylene Glycol) in their CBD product line.
** Updated Review 3/21/2019
CBD Drip Brand Review
CBD Drip has an impressive global presence with over 1 million units sold and features on CNN, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal, and more. Their story is a familiar one — vape industry veterans decided to foray into the CBD world in response to customer demand. But unlike many of these companies, CBD Drip seems genuinely committed to their new industry, incorporating clean sourcing and extraction methods and reacting to feedback with product improvement. They say they want to take CBD oil where it hasn’t gone before, and we dig the enthusiasm.
CBD Drip is the wholesale division of ECOSCIENCES, a company supposedly committed to science and crafting pure CBD products safely and consciously. CBD Drip claims to be the “trusted wholesaler for top shelf CBD”, providing sleek displays, product training, and a streamlined wholesale process for businesses looking to carry their lines.
Their product array is extensive, featuring both full spectrum and isolate CBD options, and includes the top categories in the industry:
- CBD capsules
- ECOSHOTS- Mini CBD beverages in two formulations: Focused Energy and Chill Relaxation. A complete ingredient list is not provided, so we don’t have much to say here.
- ECOPETS- Full spectrum CBD oil tinctures for pets with natural bacon flavor.
- CBD Oil Drops- These are broken up into two lines:
RIXMIX – This is the straight stuff: no flavoring, just full spectrum CBD oil mixed with their proprietary PG in 500, 750, and 1500 mg. These can be delivered sublingually or vaped.
ECODROPS – The ECODROPS line contains full spectrum CBD oil, MCT oil, and varied terpene blends geared toward the objective of each formula: Relief, Focus, Boost, and Dream.
- CBD vape additives with full spectrum CBD oil and a proprietary PG blend
- Raw CBD bulk concentrates
CBD Drip has tests conducted by SC Labs posted for each SKU, but there’s a problem — they only conduct potency tests. It is blatantly stated that tests for residual solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals have not been done. Accordingly, we cannot award the Safety Badge and we encourage CBD Drip to get on board with these other tests.
Another important safety note — CBD Drip uses an awful lot of PG (Propylene Glycol). PG is an organic alcohol known to cause irritation and allergic reactions. Because the data behind it is somewhat controversial, we generally don’t bash companies for using it, but we do applaud those who don’t. Proceed at your own risk and do your own research with this ingredient.
Bottom Line – CBD Drip is a great option for those looking to break into the CBD business. They provide quality bulk products and an easy wholesale process. But before taking the plunge, we suggest contacting them about contaminants tests.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For CBD Drip
CBD Drip sources their CBD hemp from a small organic farm in the Netherlands and performs supercritical CO2 extraction.
CBD Drip wants to make wellness a possibility for all by offering people the most purely crafted CBD products safely and consciously.
- Leafwize Naturals Review - April 21, 2019
- Bonzai Therapeutix Review - April 21, 2019
- Rose Gold CBD Review - April 21, 2019
- Nature's Root Review - April 21, 2019
- CBD Clinic Review - April 21, 2019
- Pure Kind Botanicals Review - April 21, 2019
- Pet Releaf Review - April 21, 2019
- Sativa Skincare Review - April 21, 2019
- Hemp Health Inc. Review - April 21, 2019
- Grassroots Harvest Review - April 21, 2019