- CBD Fusion Brands Review
CBD Oil Review rates CBD Fusion Brands with one star because it qualifies for the Mission Badge.
User Review( votes)
CBD Fusion Brands: 60-Second Summary
CBD Fusion Brands got their start with their alkaline water infused with nanoparticles of CBD. Their passion for this product is obvious, as they provide an array of information about how they produce it, why they produce it, and how the delivery method works. Unfortunately, this attention to detail does not extend to the rest of their cannabidiol products, many of which do not have ingredients lists. CBD Fusion Brand’s testing protocols are not up to snuff, and at this point, a void in transparency has us hesitating big time.
** Review Updated 3/28/2019
CBD Fusion Brands Brand Review
Since launching their flagship product, CBD Fusion Water, this brand has dramatically expanded, offering an array of CBD products to cater to the major trends in the industry. But their nano-infused, alkaline CBD water is still the star of the show. In fact, CBD Fusion Brands provides by far and away the most information on this particular product. Ion-sized nutrients like CoQ10, B12, and CBD are encapsulated in water molecules to form tiny clusters, making them more bioavailable to cells. The company takes water seriously, incorporating a filtration process that mimics the natural water cycle.
But we don’t see the same level of passion in the other offerings from CBD Fusion Water. Their online presentation of their products is confusing, placing some products in multiple categories and leaving others to stand alone. Here’s what they offer:
- CBD Oils – CBD Fusion Brands offers full spectrum CBD under the line Med Shots with choice of avocado or coconut oil as the carrier. Joint Health Shots are also available and include added glucosamine and chondroitin for targeted inflammatory relief.
- CBD Tinctures/Vape – There are six products in this category that contain the same ingredients (save flavoring), but three are featured in the Head Shots line with a head-shaped container while the other three are in a regular plastic bottle. It’s confusing. Perhaps they’re transitioning to the new, more branded head bottles and phasing out the old plastic ones. Regardless, these tinctures can be taken orally or used for vaping. They contain CBD isolate, PG/VG, and natural and artificial flavors.
- CBD Water
- CBD Edibles (no ingredients lists)
- CBD Vape Pods (no ingredients lists)
- CBD Cream – This topical with an icy-hot sensation includes all-natural ingredients. Nothing nasty to be found.
- CBD Beauty – A CBD eye cream, retinol moisturizer, face mask, serum, and bath bombs make up this segment of products. Problem is, there aren’t any comprehensive ingredients lists, so we cannot speak to them. These types of products are notorious for having sneaky chemical/synthetic additions, so buyer beware.
There’s simply too much missing and too much confusion with CBD Fusion (rhyme unintended). They have independent lab results posted for some of their SKUs, but many are not even close to current or only contain cannabinoid profiles. Some even appeared to be cover letters from the testing lab.
We don’t know where CBD Fusion Brands sources their CBD. We also don’t know what extraction process they use. We don’t know a thing about the team, and we can’t even fully speak to the products, many of which have missing ingredients lists.
Bottom Line – We don’t know enough about CBD Fusion Brands to recommend their products. Their current lack of transparency is concerning, and we encourage them to shed more light on their processes and company culture
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For CBD Fusion Brands
CBD Fusion is dedicated to providing the most essential cellular nutrients in the most bioavailable form possible in their CBD Fusion Water.
- Ananda Hemp Review - June 18, 2019
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019
- Beeza Review - May 28, 2019
- Relive Everyday Review - May 28, 2019
- PhytoLogica™ Review - May 28, 2019
- Yuyo Botanics Review - May 28, 2019
- Genco Pura Review - May 28, 2019