CBD Fusion Water Review: 60-Second Summary
CBD Fusion Water offers innovative nano-cannabinoid infused water, tinctures/vape additives, and gummies. Unfortunately, however, there’s scant other information about these products, nor are there corroborating test results or customer reviews to substantiate their claims.
CBD Fusion Water Review
CBD Fusion Water offers a seemingly innovative products with, unfortunately, zero evidence to substantiate the claims made on their website. They offer only three product categories: CBD-infused water, CBD tinctures (that can also be used as vape additives), and CBD-infused flavored probiotic gummies. All products range in price from $32 (for a single bottle of gummies) to $600 (for a 12-pack of vape additives/tinctures).
For a CBD business ‘created by a team of doctors,’ one would hope to find more emphasis on laboratory testing, which sadly makes no appearance in CBD Fusion Water’s literature. CBD Fusion Water makes a brief mention of sourcing ‘European hemp,’ but that’s all the information we have as to the origins of the source of their hemp. We can take them at their word here, but the fact that there’s so little credible information site-wide is worrying to us.
CBD Fusion Water’s product offerings are intriguing, due to a lack of laboratory testing and the lack of basic information such as a mission statement, CoAs — even ingredient and supplement fact panels — we must sadly give CBD Fusion Water one of our lowest ratings.
Badges For CBD Fusion Water
- CBD Fusion Water Review - December 4, 2017
- Hemplucid Review - November 29, 2017
- Koi CBD Review - November 28, 2017
- TreatWell Review - November 24, 2017
- Kiva Confections Review - November 22, 2017
- Hempotion Review - November 22, 2017
- Holy Grail Review - November 21, 2017
- Therabis Review - November 17, 2017
- Organabus Review - November 16, 2017
- CBD Infusions Review - November 15, 2017