- CBD GoldLine Review
CBD Oil Review rates CBD GoldLine with one star because it qualifies for the Mission Badge.
User Review( votes)
CBD GoldLine: 60-Second Summary
CBD GoldLine hails from Florida and prides themselves on constantly expanding their line with the purest form of cannabidiol and natural ingredients. The problem is, we don’t know what most of their ingredients are since they do not disclose them all. In fact, there’s a few things we don’t know, like their extraction method or their CBD hemp source. It’s clear that CBD GoldLine is another company born from previous success in the vape world and missing key elements to a successful and ethical CBD oil brand. We encourage them to dig deep and make some changes to make things right, for the sake of their customers and their business.
CBD GoldLine Oil Brand Review
CBD GoldLine is the offshoot of parent company Honey Stick, a self-proclaimed lifestyle brand offering upper-tier vaporizers; both are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. CBD GoldLine has a bit of a cluster situation happening on their website: drop down menus are dizzying, and a “support team member” will hassle you with multiple messages including asking your name and how they can help. Good luck closing that dialog box, and if you do, it will just come back.
We do not know CBD GoldLine’s extraction method nor how or where their hemp CBD is sourced. They have CoAs posted that do not cover every SKU, and they only contain potency/purity results, not information about the presence or lack thereof of contaminants like heavy metals and residual solvents. CBD GoldLine also foregoes ingredients lists for the majority of their products, a red flag for us.
The CBD GoldLine product line consists of:
- CBD gummies – There are two full spectrum offerings here, one of which is a multivitamin. Unfortunately, there are no ingredients lists available, so we do not know if they are vegan/vegetarian safe or if they contain artificial colors and dyes.
- CBD honey sticks – One of CBD GoldLine’s best-selling products, these infusions of raw honey and CBD are perfect to mix in beverages or spread on toast. The company claims they are far more potent than the competition.
- CBD oil ticture – Two varieties of CBD oil are available for sale online. The first is a full spectrum tincture with grapeseed oil, terpenes, bergamot oil, and mint. We approve. The second is the isolate CBD oil line for vaping or ingesting in four flavors. No ingredients are listed, a common theme for CBD GoldLine, so we are unsure of the carrier oil or if artificial flavors are used.
- CBD crumble (wax) + wax pen
- CBD vape cartridges, batteries, and panes
- CBD capsules
- CBD pre-rolled joints
The pre-rolled CBD joints contain CBD flower purportedly grown in Oregon and promise even burns and smooth pulls.
Bottom Line – CBD GoldLine does not meet any of our requirements aside from the Mission Badge. We’ve seen their kind many times—successful vape entrepreneurs who foray into the CBD arena thinking since they know the vape market, CBD should be a cinch. The opposite is true, as CBD occupies the health and wellness space with consumers looking for natural solutions from sources they can trust. We suggest CBD GoldLine do a little more research on their competition to see what others are doing. Perhaps then they will get on a better path that includes safety as a priority, quality, charity, and maybe even innovation.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For CBD GoldLine Oil
CBD GoldLine is committed to fostering CBD education and providing its natural benefits to those suffering from opioid addiction and other medical/health problems.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- RxCannaCare Review - February 24, 2020
- Darling Hemp Review - February 17, 2020
- Vital Plan Select Review - February 17, 2020
- Aspen Green Review - February 13, 2020
- PurePower Review - February 10, 2020
- Wana Wellness Review - February 9, 2020
- Bailey's CBD Review - February 9, 2020
- mintedLeaf Review - February 9, 2020
- Karibo Beauty Review - February 9, 2020
- Avid Hemp Review - February 9, 2020