- CBD Living Review
CBD Oil Review rates CBD Living with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
CBD Living: 60-Second Summary
Global scientists. Business minds. Thought leaders. These are the individuals behind CBD Living, a worldwide cannabidiol brand whose original product, CBD Living Water, is still one of the most popular CBD waters on the market today. This California company shows no signs of slowing down, with an expanding product line, sleek branding, and mostly natural and clean ingredients. We see a bright future for CBD Living, and with just a few tweaks, they could become a top contender in our eyes.
** Review Updated 3/11/2019
CBD Living Brand Review
CBD Living was founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Bill Di Segna, who had previously forayed into the cannabis industry three years prior by purchasing various dispensaries and cultivation sites. The company uses industrial hemp organically grown in Colorado and clean CO2 extraction to procure their full spectrum CBD oil. They take things a step further by using ultrasound waves to slice molecules into nanoparticles, increasing CBD bioavailability as the micro-molecules are able to pass through the blood membrane. Their original product, CBD Living Water, was one of the first CBD beverages on the market to feature this technology.
The CBD Living product line is impressive, with over 62 offerings featured in over 2,500 stores worldwide. Most of the lineup consists of full spectrum varieties, and all contain the nano-sized particles of CBD the company is famous for:
- CBD edibles- We love the CBD Living edible line, including CBD chocolate and gummies with 100% natural, clean ingredients. Bon appetit!
- CBD Living Water
- CBD capsules with full spectrum CBD and organic hemp seed oil
- CBD tinctures with full spectrum CBD and organic MCT oil
- CBD for pets
- CBD lozenges in cherry and green apple flavors (artificial flavoring used here)
- CBD syrups in AM and PM formulations
- CBD topicals- We approve of the bath bombs and the CBD Freeze, an anti-inflammatory salve with tea tree oil and aloe vera. However, we’re not fans of the CBD Living Lotion, which contains PEG-100, polysorbate-60, and dimethicone. These are chemical additives we are always on the lookout for, and you should be too.
- CBD loose leaf tea
- CBD concentrates- Their CBD isolate crystals are great for homemade goodies, and the dabz shatter is meant to be vaped.
CBD Living posts CoAs conducted by Cannalysis for each SKU in their line, but unfortunately, these tests only include cannabinoid profiles and do not incorporate testing for contaminants like heavy metals and pesticides. CBD Living claims they got their start by lab-testing other companies’ CBD oil for purity and consequently revealed gaps between what was being advertised and what was actually in the product. We appreciate that spirit, and we see that their products indeed contain what they advertise, but we have to see contaminants test results to award the Safety Badge.
Bottom Line – CBD Living is a promising brand with a hearty product line, mostly natural ingredients, and a scientific sophistication we love. They easily hit marks for quality and innovation, but we need to see more by way of test results and charitable efforts to award them more badges.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For CBD Living
CBD Living sources organically grown industrial hemp from Colorado and employs supercritical CO2 extraction for their CBD hemp product line.
CBD Living adds sophistication and scientific vigor to maximize CBD benefits for consumers and is committed to advancing employment and labor practices within the CBD industry.
CBD Living was one of the first to utilize nanotechnology in their flagship product, CBD Living Water.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Naternal Review - November 21, 2019
- NanoCBD Plus Review - November 18, 2019
- CannaBliss Labs Review - November 18, 2019
- Dosist Review - November 18, 2019
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019