- CBD ReThink Review
CBD Oil Review rates CBD ReThink with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
CBD ReThink: 60-Second Summary
The mission and aim of CBD ReThink is to inspire people to rethink their views on cannabinoids and maybe even holistic wellness at large. CBD ReThink is a solid brand when it comes to transparency and the quality of their broad-spectrum CBD oil. They are very close to earning our Safety Badge and offer some interesting options that land them the Innovation Badge as well.
CBD ReThink Review
CBD ReThink is an American company that sources US hemp plants and manufactures their CBD product line in the USA. Their aim is to be known as experts in CBD oil, with the best value and selection of broad-spectrum products. The brand is trusted by numerous hospitals, vet clinics, and pharmacies around the country.
And we believe that’s for three reasons:
- Transparency – CBD ReThink is blatant and open about everything they do. They don’t make any ‘all-natural’ or ‘certified-organic’ claims that don’t check out, and they’re crystal clear when it comes to ingredients. It’s industry standard to post the ingredients online for all your CBD products, but the most transparent vendors out there will provide you with a photo in the final packaging to check the ingredient list. CBD ReThink does exactly that.
- Safety/Testing – CBD ReThink provides detailed, independently conducted potency reports for every single SKU in their catalog. These results help to prove CBD ReThink’s broad spectrum claim — a.k.a. that there are more cannabinoids than just CBD — and also that their products contain what’s advertised. A recent contaminants panel on their broad spectrum cannabidiol is all we would need to grant the Safety Badge.
- Quality – CBD ReThink exclusively sources American hemp that is put through a clean CO2 extraction process to make their cannabidiol.
We appreciate the well-rounded catalog from CBD ReThink as well as their easy-to-navigate site (turns out, not all hemp people are web people!). We’ll highlight the CBD catalog and point out some winners and losers:
- CBD oil tinctures – We like these because the carrier oil is a blend of MCT and hemp seed oil. CBD companies will go back and forth about which is the superior carrier oil, but in this case, you get the best of both worlds.
- CBD gel capsules (regular + one formula with melatonin)
- CBD gummies – One of our favorite products might be the vegan multivitamin CBD gummies by CBD ReThink. It has 10mg of broad-spectrum CBD oil in each vegan gummy along with vitamin C, B12, and more. And did we mention it contains no artificial colors or flavors?
- CBD muscle cream – Triethanolamine is the only synthetic, so this one is pretty clean.
- CBD beauty and skincare – This segment of the line is a doozy because on the one hand, CBD ReThink uses some pretty cool and innovative ingredients. On the other, a few of these products have something like five synthetics each. The winners are the CBD face oils which are all-natural. CBD ReThink gets the Innovation Badge for their use of caviar extract in two of their CBD creams, but these same creams contain triethanolamine, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, and methylisothiazolinone. It’s a trade-off only you can decide on.
- CBD shots
- CBD breath freshener – These little CBD breath sprays are pretty cool with two different formulas: one for energy/focus with caffeine and one for stress/mood with GABA.
- CBD dog treats
- CBD oil spray for pets
Bottom Line – At the end of the day, CBD ReThink is a pretty solid brand. They’re trusted by healthcare businesses across the country for their transparency.
Badges For CBD ReThink
CBD ReThink is on a mission to help people everywhere feel and live better with CBD.
CBD ReThink uses a clean CO2 extraction method and sources USA-grown hemp plants for their CBD oil.
CBD ReThink uses innovative ingredients like caviar extract and offers more unique products like CBD breath freshener.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020