- CBDLife UK Review
CBD Oil Review rates CBDLife UK with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
CBDLife UK: 60-Second Summary
CBDLife UK offers a solid, clean line of CBD products. Don’t live in the UK? The brand ships their innovative and clean CBD catalog worldwide. And interestingly, CBDLife UK was a founding member of the country’s Cannabis Trades Association, an independent body of companies that investigates claims made by cannabis vendors. The idea is to promote increased transparency and testing protocols. We dig it, but we’d like to be able to see more of CBDLife UK’s own independent lab tests online.
CBDLife UK Review
CBDLife UK prides themselves on leading by example, with a mission to make the world a better place. We hear a lot of similar talk like this from CBD vendors, but we perked up when we saw that the company is a founding member of the Cannabis Trades Association. The CTA is an independent body of companies that hold the cannabis industry accountable in the UK. They do so by checking on potency claims with third-party lab tests and only allowing members who pass regular testing standards.
CBDLife UK believes that to make the world better, they need to lead by example. It appears the company indeed has a forward-thinking, leadership mindset, evident in their involvement with the CTA and premium CBD line.
The CBDLife UK line all begins with EU-grown hemp — just the buds and flowers — that is processed via CO2 extraction, which means they earn the Quality Badge. The brand also gets the Innovation Badge from us for their founding role in the CTA and for their use of water-soluble CBD oil in the bioavailable Aqua Drops.
Overall, we like the line from CBDLife UK that offers affordable options. We’d especially flag them for people who like to dab CBD, as they have an entire sub-catalog that caters to dabbers. The brand currently offers the following products:
- CBD oil spray with MCT oil
- Aqua Drops – These are water-soluble CBD drops with added terpenes. Water-soluble CBD is largely thought to be more absorbable than traditional CBD oil, and there have been various studies that illustrate its bioavailability; most of these are done by the manufacturers themselves. Still, the body is made of mostly water, making water-soluble CBD a smart choice.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil drops – This product is one of the only items we could find an updated potency test for, and the results are promising. A cannabinoid profile from an independent lab confirms the presence of CBD, CBDv, CBG, and a bit of CBN in these drops.
- CBD capsules
- CBD vape pens, cartridges, and e-liquids – FYI the ingredients here are VG/PG, broad-spectrum cannabidiol, and natural flavors. Their CBD vape oil is the other test we were able to see, and it indeed confirms a nice spectrum of cannabinoids.
- CBD isolate
- CBD wax and dabbing accessories
- CBD gummies – All-natural flavors and colors, definitely a plus for us.
CBDLife UK doesn’t qualify for the Safety Badge with us since only two cannabinoid profiles are posted online. To qualify, they’ll need to publish these for every SKU as well as a contaminants panel on their broad-spectrum CBD oil.
Until then, we still think CBDLife UK is running a transparent and trustworthy operation.
Bottom Line – CBDLife UK sources quality products and is considered a leader among UK CBD vendors. Hopefully, they can post more test results online soon and get involved with charity to be a 5/5 badge brand.
Badges For CBDLife UK
CBDLife UK is on a mission to prove that humanity can live in balance without threatening our health or the world around us.
CBDLife UK sources hemp from the EU that is extracted with CO2 for their cannabidiol.
CBDLife UK offers water-soluble CBD drops in their lineup and was a founding member of the Cannabis Trades Association (UK).
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020