Cibdex is a line of Hemp Meds & Cannavest so naturally you can find it everywhere online and in dispensaries worldwide. Because CBD is such a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory using it as a daily supplement can help with many disorders and support as a preventative supplement too. Cibdex claims, “…the natural choice for everyday CBD”, in this play on words they are delivering a product intended for daily use.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Cibdex
Potential Risks of Choosing Cibdex Products
- Read The Ingredients – There are some things you might have sensitivities to such as, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitan Monooleate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate.
- Might Not Be Safe – As neither Cannavest nor Hemp Meds publishes any lab results or provide any batch related information it is impossible to know the safety of the Cibdex line.
- Neglected Line – Once upon a time this line was innovative being one of the first CBD drops and pill lines, but that was years ago. There has been no new products or information published on this brand in over a year.
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019