Cibdex is a line of Hemp Meds & Cannavest so naturally you can find it everywhere online and in dispensaries worldwide. Because CBD is such a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory using it as a daily supplement can help with many disorders and support as a preventative supplement too. Cibdex claims, “…the natural choice for everyday CBD”, in this play on words they are delivering a product intended for daily use.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Cibdex
Potential Risks of Choosing Cibdex Products
- Read The Ingredients – There are some things you might have sensitivities to such as, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitan Monooleate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate.
- Might Not Be Safe – As neither Cannavest nor Hemp Meds publishes any lab results or provide any batch related information it is impossible to know the safety of the Cibdex line.
- Neglected Line – Once upon a time this line was innovative being one of the first CBD drops and pill lines, but that was years ago. There has been no new products or information published on this brand in over a year.
- Leafwize Naturals Review - April 21, 2019
- Bonzai Therapeutix Review - April 21, 2019
- Rose Gold CBD Review - April 21, 2019
- Nature's Root Review - April 21, 2019
- CBD Clinic Review - April 21, 2019
- Pure Kind Botanicals Review - April 21, 2019
- Pet Releaf Review - April 21, 2019
- Sativa Skincare Review - April 21, 2019
- Hemp Health Inc. Review - April 21, 2019
- Grassroots Harvest Review - April 21, 2019
CBD Oil Review rates the Cibdex line with one star because it qualifies for the Quality Badge.