Cibdex is a line of Hemp Meds & Cannavest so naturally you can find it everywhere online and in dispensaries worldwide. Because CBD is such a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory using it as a daily supplement can help with many disorders and support as a preventative supplement too. Cibdex claims, “…the natural choice for everyday CBD”, in this play on words they are delivering a product intended for daily use.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For Cibdex
Potential Risks of Choosing Cibdex Products
- Read The Ingredients – There are some things you might have sensitivities to such as, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitan Monooleate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate.
- Might Not Be Safe – As neither Cannavest nor Hemp Meds publishes any lab results or provide any batch related information it is impossible to know the safety of the Cibdex line.
- Neglected Line – Once upon a time this line was innovative being one of the first CBD drops and pill lines, but that was years ago. There has been no new products or information published on this brand in over a year.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Cibdex Reviews
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018
- CBD Rx/Functional Remedies Review - January 4, 2018
- HempWorx Review - January 3, 2018
- CBD Fusion Water Review - December 4, 2017
- Hemplucid Review - November 29, 2017
- Koi CBD Review - November 28, 2017
- TreatWell Review - November 24, 2017
- Kiva Confections Review - November 22, 2017
- Hempotion Review - November 22, 2017
- Holy Grail Review - November 21, 2017