Cibdol also tells a good story about the quality control of their CBD oil products, but they give very little insight into what this actually means. Cibdol claims that their product meets strict cannabinoid content guidelines but also gives no indication what this actually means.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For Cibdol
Quality Verified – Cibdol uses organic full spectrum Co2 extracted from industrial hemp CBD oil in their products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Cibdol Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Cibdol speaks about what their products are free from, but does not provide any lab results to prove it. This makes it difficult to know if these products are safe for consumption or not.
- Quality Is Questionable – Cibdol does speak well of their quality processes but does not provide any proof that these processes are followed.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Cibdol Reviews
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017