- Cibdol Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Cibdol Brand with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Cibdol: 60-Second Summary
Based in Switzerland, Cibdol maintains the Swiss’ reputation for producing high-quality consumables. Dedicated to purity, consistency, and environmental responsibility, Cibdol sets them apart from the rest of the industry in a multitude of ways. Astonishingly, Cibdol performs extensive laboratory testing (and publishes CoA’s) for each product they sell. Europeans rejoice; cibdol.com is yet another reliable option for verifiably safe and effective CBD products.
** Review Updated 5/3/2019
Cibdol Brand Review
Cibdol is a European operation with offices in Switzerland and the Netherlands. Their CBD oil is extracted in Swiss laboratories, but it appears much of the processing takes place in the Netherlands, as this is where their Halal and food safety certifications are issued. Cibdol promises all the thing we love to hear: no GMOs, no pesticides, and stringent lab testing for all their products.
From what we can tell, they fulfill most of these parameters. They indeed provide tests on all their batches of CBD oil for cannabinoid profiles and heavy metals. This is a great start, especially for a European CBD vendor (they tend to be a bit more lax on posting these results). However, to qualify for our Safety Badge we’ll need to see more contaminants test results that include pesticides, microbials, and residual solvents. Plus, Cibdol will need to post a cannabinoid profile for each SKU.
That said, Cibdol boasts organic, European hemp and a clean CO2 extraction process to procure their CBD oil, so kudos on that front. The brand is transparent about their processing which after extraction, includes a proprietary filtration method that results in the beautiful golden color of their oil. After that, terpenes are infused into the solution which is then combined with other ingredients into their formulas.
We’re fans of the Cibdol CBD product line. It’s focused but offers just enough by way of variety. Most of their offerings contain liposomes, fatty vessels or bubbles that bind to nutrients and disperse them throughout the body. While the jury is still technically out on CBD liposomal delivery, this is a long-standing drug delivery method known to dramatically increase bioavailability. It’s definitely a boon to the CBD consumer.
The Cibdol catalog of full spectrum CBD offerings includes the following:
- CBD Oil Tinctures suspended in olive oil
- CBD Oil Tinctures suspended in hemp seed oil
- CBD Oil Tinctures suspended in black cumin seed oil (hello antioxidants!)
- CBD Softgels
- Liposomal CBD Oil Drops
- Liposomal CBD Supplements
- Liposomal CBD Topicals – This area is our only point of contention with the line. We don’t like the use of synthetic ingredients like phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, and PEG-100 stearate. But admittedly, the ingredients lists here look scarier than they actually are. Though many compounds are difficult to pronounce, most are effectively safe. No parabens or phthalates to be found.
We appreciate Cibdol’s comprehensive ingredients lists and precaution suggestions for each CBD product. If the company can get right with our safety methodology and post about some charitable giving, they could very well become a five-badge vendor.
Bottom Line – Cibdol offers the European consumer top-notch products made from their golden CBD oil. The fact that most of their lineup contains absorption-boosting liposomes is a huge plus.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Cibdol
Cibdol utilizes organically grown hemp and CO2 extraction to procure their line of CBD.
Cibdol believes in delivering gold-standard CBD products made from organic hemp.
Cibdol utilizes a proprietary process that removes all the waxes, fats and chlorophyll from their product, producing a free-flowing ‘golden oil.’
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019
- Potli Review - November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review - November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review - November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review - November 11, 2019