- Comfort Leaf Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Comfort Leaf Brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Charity & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Comfort Leaf: 60-Second Summary
Comfort Leaf hits almost all of our qualifications with flying colors. We’re talking innovative genetic hemp strains, comprehensive testing, an all-natural CBD topical, and more. Their cannabidiol products are trusted by doctors and those suffering from chronic illness to be accurate and clean. And that’s what we’re all after — a CBD vendor we can trust. The only thing standing in the way of a five-badge rating here is a current contaminants test for the latest batch of CBD oil.
Comfort Leaf Brand Review
Comfort Leaf exclusively sources industrial hemp grown under the auspices of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture Industrial Hemp Pilot Program. Their growing partner, Gencanna™, uses a patented strain of hemp called OC-00 developed by geneticists at the University of Kentucky to contain zero THC. This strain is the source of cannabidiol in all Comfort Leaf products. If that’s not enough, Gencanna™ also developed a patented vacuum-seal technology named Big Blue which they use to preserve phytochemicals in hemp plants after harvest. Pretty cool stuff.
This obvious innovation aside, we also want to give props to Comfort Leaf for disclosing their supplier. We’ve found that of the CBD vendors who are not vertically integrated (meaning they do not have some sort of oversight over the growing process), those with the cleanest sourcing will almost always name their growing partner/s. Be on the lookout for this as an excellent indicator of transparency and quality.
Speaking of quality, Comfort Leaf easily gets the Quality Badge for their non-GMO Kentucky hemp and CO2 extraction process. The Charity Badge is also granted, since the brand provides a substantial discount for both veterans and the disabled/chronically ill. We firmly believe that given the healing, all-natural benefits of CBD, giving back is important. That’s why we have the badge, and Comfort Leaf goes above and beyond to earn it.
The Comfort Leaf line contains four categories:
- CBD oil tinctures – These are available in concentrations of 500, 1000, and 1500mg. Flavors include natural, peppermint, and lavender, and while there aren’t comprehensive ingredients lists posted, they’re probably flavored with essential oils: an easy, all-natural choice most in the industry will use to create these flavor profiles.
- CBD gummies – These unfortunately are not all natural and contain artificial dyes and flavors.
- CBD vape cartridges – Again, there are no ingredients lists posted, but Comfort Leaf does not use PG, VG, or additives, so we have a good feeling about these terpene-infused CBD e-liquids.
- CBD topical cream – Clean, all-natural ingredients. Check!
Our only qualm with the Comfort Leaf online catalog is a lack of comprehensive ingredients lists. Other than that, everything appears to be on the up-and-up.
When it comes to testing, Comfort Leaf is doing all the right things. They’re testing their CBD oil used to make products for heavy metals, microbials, pesticides, and residual solvents, and they’re testing each SKU for cannabinoid content.
So, why don’t they get the Safety Badge? Their contaminants tests are outdated by over one year. Hopefully, they’ll get with it in this respect and consequently become an esteemed five-badge vendor.
Bottom Line – Comfort Leaf is an innovative CBD vendor with high-quality options free of THC. They fall short of a perfect score for an outdated contaminants test, but other than that, we are confident in the integrity of their cannabidiol products.
Badges For Comfort Leaf
Comfort Leaf offers discounts on their CBD products to military veterans and the disabled.
Comfort Leaf believes in full transparency and is committed to high-quality CBD products.
Comfort Leaf CBD is sourced from non-GMO Kentucky hemp and put through solvent-free CO2 extraction.
Comfort Leaf uses a patented strain developed by molecular geneticists to contain 0% THC.
- Enerhealth Botanicals Review - March 29, 2020
- SabaiDee Review - March 29, 2020
- Hugs Review - March 29, 2020
- Soothe CBD Review - March 29, 2020
- fourfivecbd Review - March 25, 2020
- Proleve Review - March 25, 2020
- Spruce Review - March 25, 2020
- Zatural Review - March 16, 2020
- Emergency Immunity Buyers Guide - March 12, 2020
- Caliper CBD Review - March 3, 2020