Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you'll pay $0.27 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 150 milligrams of CBD total which is quite low. CW is working on a new capsule product that will be closer to 750mg. According to CW Botanicals the suggested serving size is 5mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 30 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All CW Botanicals Products
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019