Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.17 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 1500 milligrams of CBD total. According to CW Botanicals the suggested serving size is 25mg and should be taken three times a day which leaves you with about 60 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All CW Botanicals Products
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017
- Diamond CBD Review - July 18, 2017
- Nano Craft CBD Review - July 12, 2017
- CBD Oil Review’s – Top 10 CBD Products to Buy - July 11, 2017
- Cloud 9 Hemp Review - July 11, 2017
- Folium Biosciences Review - July 6, 2017
- CBD for Life Review - July 5, 2017