Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.25 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 200 milligrams of CBD total. According to CW Botanicals the suggested serving size is 7mg and should be taken three times a day which leaves you with about 30 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All CW Botanicals Products
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015