Delta Botanicals Review: 60-Second Summary
Delta Botanicals hails from Maryland and promises a perfect alternative to medicinal cannabis: all the health without the high. Their CBD oil is touted as effective, all-natural, and pure, manufactured by top-tier technicians in state-of-the-art facilities. We checked, and the Delta Botanicals product lineup is in fact, all-natural. They forego the use of artificial flavors most companies use to make sweet CBD e-liquid flavors like vanilla cream and pineapple. A definite plus. They also sell an awesome CBD cooking oil perfect for adding cannabidiol benefits to any meal. There’s good stuff here, but we’re missing some key information.
** Review Updated 3/15/2019
Delta Botanicals Brand Review
The major aim of Delta Botanicals is to provide people with the wonderful benefits of cannabis without the high. They devote significant time and technology into producing each bottle of product. The thing is, we’re not sure exactly what this technology is. The processes and founding principles behind Delta Botanicals are vague at best, and they make zero mention of where they source their hemp CBD nor their extraction method. Without this information, we cannot grant the Quality Badge.
Delta Botanicals offers full spectrum CBD oil in their product line that boasts all-natural ingredients:
- CBD gummies (nothing artificial here!)
- CBD oil for cooking and baking- When this product was first introduced, it was unique in the business. A combination of full spectrum CBD oil with coconut oil makes it a healthy option for frying, cooking, and baking healthy dishes.
- CBD oil for dogs
- CBD oral tinctures
- CBD additive e-liquid
- CBD e-liquid in peppermint, mango, vanilla cream, citrus, and pineapple flavors
Unfortunately, we can’t award the Safety Badge either. You’ll notice that each of Delta Botanicals’ CBD products has a CoA posted next to it, but a closer look reveals that these test results do not come close to qualifying:
- The results are printed on internal letterhead. We’re not saying that Delta Botanicals is fudging information per se, but we need to see original results from the laboratory who conducted the tests.
- Each SKU is not tested. Their testing protocols are according to batch, which doesn’t fly with us. The main reason we demand results for each SKU is to determine that cannabinoid content remains consistent, i.e. manufacturers aren’t putting one drop of CBD into a lotion and labeling it CBD lotion.
Hopefully, Delta Botanicals will upgrade their testing protocols to include each SKU and post the results in their original form. This will not only help them win with us but with their customers who can benefit from accessing this information.
Bottom Line – Delta Botanicals has a solid product line with full spectrum CBD oil and all-natural ingredients, but there are crucial elements missing. We’d like to know where they source their CBD hemp and their extraction method, and we want to see original copies of third-party tests for each of their SKUs.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Delta Botanicals
Delta Botanicals is on a mission to craft quality CBD products, so people can experience the natural benefits of cannabis without the high.
Delta Botanicals’ CBD cooking oil was one of the first of its kind to hit the market.
- Leafwize Naturals Review - April 21, 2019
- Bonzai Therapeutix Review - April 21, 2019
- Rose Gold CBD Review - April 21, 2019
- Nature's Root Review - April 21, 2019
- CBD Clinic Review - April 21, 2019
- Pure Kind Botanicals Review - April 21, 2019
- Pet Releaf Review - April 21, 2019
- Sativa Skincare Review - April 21, 2019
- Hemp Health Inc. Review - April 21, 2019
- Grassroots Harvest Review - April 21, 2019