- Dixie Botanicals Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Dixie Botanicals line with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Charity & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Dixie Botanicals: 60-Second Summary
Dixie Botanicals obviously caters to the more active CBD users with their targeted branding. It’s a good move, considering CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties and balancing effects are great for both pre- and post-workout supplementation. But whether you’re a workout nut or just on the hunt for some CBD goodness, Dixie Botanicals has something for everyone.
** Review Updated 10/15/2019
Dixie Botanicals Brand Review
Dixie Botanicals is older than most of the CBD vendors we see; the brand launched in 2012 under parent company Medical Marijuana, Inc. (Note: no Dixie Botanicals CBD products contain THC above the federal limit) While we gave Dixie Botanicals the Innovation Badge for their awesome CBD energy chews, their parent company is the true innovator. Medical Marijuana, Inc. was the first publicly traded U.S. cannabis company, and they claim to have developed the world’s first legal supply of CBD. These are just a couple of their many trailblazing moves in the CBD space.
Getting back to Dixie Botanicals, the brand easily gets the Quality Badge with their clean sourcing and processing. The company gets their CBD oil from non-GMO hemp grown sans pesticides and herbicides in the Netherlands. Said hemp is then processed via CO2 extraction before it is formulated into their versatile CBD products.
Dixie Botanicals claims to test at three stages of production: after extraction, after export, and after product formulation. The problem is, they don’t post any of their results for potency or contaminants online. It’s the only thing stopping the brand from a perfect score with us.
The Dixie Botanicals CBD catalog boasts a great assortment of isolate and full spectrum options. “From professionals to weekend warriors,” there’s something for everybody here:
- CBD oil tinctures (full spectrum or isolate)
CBD isolate powder
- CBD gel capsules
- CBD gummies- These are made with CBD isolate, but we are unable to verify whether or not the colors and flavors are natural.
- CBD Kicks- This is our favorite product of the bunch, mostly because we haven’t come across anything else like it. The Kicks are bite-sized CBD chews aimed at giving you a little pep in your step; they’re packed with energizing B vitamins. You can choose the caffeine variety, or if you’re sensitive to the caffeinated stuff, they make a caffeine-free option with D3 instead. These are the perfect antidote to the 3 pm crash, and we love that we can opt-out of caffeine while still getting clean energy.
- CBD sunscreen- It’s water-resistant, but it’s not reef safe. Common sunscreen synthetics are lurking, like EDTA, dimethicone, PEG-100 stearate, and phenoxyethanol.
- CBD balm (all-natural!)
- CBD vape oil
- CBD vape cartridge
- CBD vaporizers
Sure, the line isn’t 100% all-natural, but many of the CBD products are. Overall, we think Dixie Botanicals is doing a great job when it comes to quality… and charity too! The brand supports ECHO, a nonprofit that provides donations and financial assistance to families that need CBD but cannot afford it.
Our only qualm with Dixie Botanicals is a lack of online test results. We hope they get on this, stat.
Bottom Line – Dixie Botanicals has a high-quality line of both CBD isolate and full spectrum products. The only thing stopping them from a perfect score is publishing independent lab results.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie Botanicals sources their CBD hemp from non-GMO plants grown sans pesticides in the Netherlands and uses CO2 extraction.
Dixie Botanicals is on a mission to deliver the natural goodness of CBD hemp to all.
Dixie Botanicals makes an innovative CBD edible; their ‘Kicks’ are bite-sized energy treats packed with vitamins.
Dixie Botanicals proudly supports ECHO, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Other Brand Names For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie X was the original brand name when it first hit the market. Shortly after they made a change to a more colorful Dixie Botanicals brand.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019