Dixie Botanicals is quite transparent about their sanitation, testing and controls that might impact the purity, quality and composition of their end products. Fortunately Dixie Botanicals cares about making their products healthy because all of their formulas are free of coloring, pharmaceuticals, preservatives and sugar. Dixie Botanicals products are well known and used being sold in dispensaries across the nation.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Dixie Botanicals
Potential Risks Of Choosing Dixie Botanicals Products
- Blind Faith On Safety – They have only published one lab result since April of 2014, so even though they “test everything”, we have to just take their word for it.
- Who Is Behind The Wheel – Dixie Botanicals was recently acquired by MJNA and is being sold and operated by Hemp Meds. Anytime a company changes hands it puts into question the ongoing integrity of their mission and products.
Other Brand Names For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie X was the original brand name when it first hit the market. Shortly after they made a change to a more colorful Dixie Botanicals brand.
- Leafwize Naturals Review - April 21, 2019
- Bonzai Therapeutix Review - April 21, 2019
- Rose Gold CBD Review - April 21, 2019
- Nature's Root Review - April 21, 2019
- CBD Clinic Review - April 21, 2019
- Pure Kind Botanicals Review - April 21, 2019
- Pet Releaf Review - April 21, 2019
- Sativa Skincare Review - April 21, 2019
- Hemp Health Inc. Review - April 21, 2019
- Grassroots Harvest Review - April 21, 2019
- Dixie Botanicals
CBD Oil Review rates the Dixie Botanicals line with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.