Dixie Botanicals is quite transparent about their sanitation, testing and controls that might impact the purity, quality and composition of their end products. Fortunately Dixie Botanicals cares about making their products healthy because all of their formulas are free of coloring, pharmaceuticals, preservatives and sugar. Dixie Botanicals products are well known and used being sold in dispensaries across the nation.
Badges For Dixie Botanicals
Potential Risks Of Choosing Dixie Botanicals Products
- Blind Faith On Safety – They have only published one lab result since April of 2014, so even though they “test everything”, we have to just take their word for it.
- Who Is Behind The Wheel – Dixie Botanicals was recently acquired by MJNA and is being sold and operated by Hemp Meds. Anytime a company changes hands it puts into question the ongoing integrity of their mission and products.
Other Brand Names For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie X was the original brand name when it first hit the market. Shortly after they made a change to a more colorful Dixie Botanicals brand.
Check Out All Dixie Botanicals Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015