Dixie Botanicals is quite transparent about their sanitation, testing and controls that might impact the purity, quality and composition of their end products. Fortunately Dixie Botanicals cares about making their products healthy because all of their formulas are free of coloring, pharmaceuticals, preservatives and sugar. Dixie Botanicals products are well known and used being sold in dispensaries across the nation.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Dixie Botanicals
Potential Risks Of Choosing Dixie Botanicals Products
- Blind Faith On Safety – They have only published one lab result since April of 2014, so even though they “test everything”, we have to just take their word for it.
- Who Is Behind The Wheel – Dixie Botanicals was recently acquired by MJNA and is being sold and operated by Hemp Meds. Anytime a company changes hands it puts into question the ongoing integrity of their mission and products.
Other Brand Names For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie X was the original brand name when it first hit the market. Shortly after they made a change to a more colorful Dixie Botanicals brand.
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019