Dose of Nature puts a lot of emphasis on sustainability making them one of only a few brands committed to both revenue and healing the earth. One thing that makes Dose of Nature a special CBD brand is that they are actually talking about the negative effects of pharmaceuticals and how their products can help.
The two technologies that helps Dose of Nature make their products more effective at lower doses is their Hydrosomes which makes CBD water soluble and easily absorbed in the stomach. Second is BioXTrax which bonds herbs and nutrients in a concentrated glycerite making them water soluble while upgrading the flavor making it more sweet.
Dose of Nature Values
- Natural health and healing
- Growth through helping others
- Environmental stewardship
- Love for each other in society
- Integrity in dealing with each other
Badges For Dose of Nature
Innovation Verified – Dose of Nature is one of the few companies producing nano CBD products with emphasis on absorption and getting the most from their products.
Mission Verified – Dose of Nature is clearly committed to sustainability and ending ineffective prescription drugs and their side effects.
Potential Risks of Choosing Dose of Nature Products
Might Not Be Safe – Dose of Nature mentions no lab testing of their products nor do they provide lab results online, without transparency it becomes difficult to know if their products are safe to consume.
Check Out All Dose of Nature Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015