- Elevate CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Elevate CBD Brand with two stars because it qualifies for the Innovation & Mission Badges.
User Review( vote)
Elevate CBD: 60-Second Summary
Elevate CBD firmly believes that everyone is entitled to wellness. We totally agree. In fact, that’s why we do what we do. But the brand falls a bit short when it comes to easing minds of more discerning CBD consumers. For example, they do not disclose their extraction method for their CBD oil. Their independent lab tests also leave something to be desired. Take a look to learn more.
Elevate CBD Brand Review
Elevate CBD claims their products are doctor-developed. Said doctor is their senior medical advisor, Dr. Murdoc Khaleghi, a physician, expert in wellness and prevention, and published author. Behind the scenes, the brand employs a passionate team of active individuals that truly believe in the power of CBD.
That all sounds well and good, but let’s talk about their sourcing and processing. Elevate gets their CBD hemp from farms in the northeast US, an excellent choice. However, they do not disclose their extraction methods. It’s crucial that CBD vendors be 100% transparent about what method they use, since employing solvents like butane does not only render an inferior CBD product, it has potentially toxic impurities and negative environmental effects.
If only we had a residual solvents test to look at to verify that no harmful solvents are present…
Instead, Elevate posts CoAs with strikingly limited information. We’ve seen these type of CoAs before, but they’re certainly not the norm. Each lists the percentage of CBD and THC (no other cannabinoids) and results for microbiological impurities. For one, we need to see more contaminants results — including residual solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals — to award the Safety Badge.
And also, Elevate has labeled all their CBD products ‘full spectrum’. Without comprehensive potency tests that show results for a range of cannabinoids, how are we supposed to believe them?
Moving on, Elevate wants to usher in ‘A New State of Well-Being’ with their supposedly full spectrum line of CBD offerings. Our takeaway? Elevate may be the go-to CBD vendor for fresh breath! See what we mean with their CBD product catalog:
- CBD oral drops- Ingredients include PG, VG, CBD oil, terpenes, natural and artificial flavors.
- CBD oral spray- The ingredients in the CBD spray is identical to the oral drops, but apparently the mint and cinnamon flavors are all-natural? We’re confused.
- Dog wellness CBD biscuits.
- CBD gel caps.
- CBD cream- Elevate offers two options with this CBD topical: heat or cooling. Unfortunately, the ingredients list reads like many creams in the CBD world — full of synthetics. We found unsavory stuff like PEG-100, phenoxyethanol, laureth-7, and polyacrylamide.
- CBD gum and mints.
- CBD fresh mint dissolving strips- We actually awarded Elevate the Innovation Badge for this CBD product. It’s like the breath-freshening strips you buy at the convenience store, but with 5mg CBD in each. Flavors include mint, limoncello, and ginger peach. FYI these contain polysorbate 80 and artificial flavors.
We think it’s cool that Elevate offers three CBD products that will leave you with fresh breath. But we are irked at a claim that they make. Specifically, the company states, “Elevate products only use natural ingredients.”
This is simply not the case, as our details of the CBD catalog above demonstrate. We suggest they drop this claim (or the artificial stuff) and disclose their extraction method. Provided it’s safe, they can at least earn the Quality Badge.
Bottom Line – Elevate CBD admittedly offers a few good options to freshen your breath with CBD, but they have a lot of work to do to gain trust from discerning CBD consumers.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Elevate CBD
Elevate CBD makes an innovate CBD option for fresh breath — dissolvable strips.
Elevate CBD is on a mission to help everyone live the full, happy lives they deserve.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019