Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you'll pay $0.14 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 2000 milligrams of CBD total. According to Endoca the suggested serving size is 100mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 20 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
Unless you are dealing with an extreme condition, there is no need for such a dosage. All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Buy Endoca Products
Compare All Endoca Products
- Pure Spectrum CBD Product Review - October 7, 2016
- Vape Bright's Thrive Product Review - May 31, 2016
- Mary's Broad Panel Product Review - May 16, 2016
- Pure Hemp Botanicals Broad Panel Product Review - January 11, 2016
- Endoca Raw Hemp Oil (3000mg) Review - January 5, 2016
- CBD Zone Broad Panel Product Review - November 6, 2015
- Green Garden Gold Platinum/Gold Oil & Peanut Butter Review - September 30, 2015
- Vaping CBD Oil - September 17, 2015
- The Medics Premium CBD Hemp Extract Tincture Review (100mg) - September 1, 2015
- Endoca Hemp Oil (2000mg) - June 13, 2015