Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you'll pay $0.17 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 3000 milligrams of raw CBD & CBDa. According to Endoca the suggested serving size is 150mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 20 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
Unless you are dealing with an extreme condition, there is no need for such a dosage. All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Buy Endoca Products
Compare All Endoca Products
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019