Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you'll pay $0.16 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 300 milligrams of CBD & CBDa. According to Endoca the suggested serving size is 15mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 20 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Buy Endoca Products
Compare All Endoca Products
- RxCannaCare Review - February 24, 2020
- Darling Hemp Review - February 17, 2020
- Vital Plan Select Review - February 17, 2020
- Aspen Green Review - February 13, 2020
- PurePower Review - February 10, 2020
- Wana Wellness Review - February 9, 2020
- Bailey's CBD Review - February 9, 2020
- mintedLeaf Review - February 9, 2020
- Karibo Beauty Review - February 9, 2020
- Avid Hemp Review - February 9, 2020