Rather than dealing with syringes and guessing they have created individual 15 milligram tubes so that you know what you are getting. The downside to using Entourage Hemp Products is that they present themselves a certain way, but do not deliver on this promise. Their site says, “product testing is the cornerstone of this young industry.” This caused them to create a page the lists some lab tests that appear to link to batch numbers.
Other than giving a cannabinoid profile for one batch these tests do not test for pesticides, heavy metals or pathogens. I.e. anything that would make it “unsafe”. These products are probably well developed and effective considering the quality, but the lack of information and follow through makes it difficult to trust when there are many other proven products out there. In closing the first line of their facts page speaks volumes, “The fact is, we really don’t know much about CBD.” This is an important fact indeed.
Badges For Entourage Hemp
Quality Verified – Entourage Hemp Products use full spectrum Co2 extracted CBD hemp oil in their products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Entourage Hemp Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Entourage Hemp Products talk a big game about testing but do not seem to deliver. This makes is very difficult to know or trust what you are getting.
- Information Lacking – Entourage Hemp Products and Cannoid LLC are brand new companies with zero track record. These companies also provide very little information about who they are, their products or values.
Check Out All Entourage Hemp Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015