- Enveed Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Enveed Brand with one star because it qualifies for the Mission Badge.
User Review( votes)
Enveed: 60-Second Summary
Enveed hails from San Diego with fresh branding and an athletic, millennial vibe. They’re committed to reducing people’s reliance on pharmaceuticals by turning them on to CBD for pain relief, stress relief, and more. That’s all well and good, but the company ranks low with our methodology at present. Posting current CoAs for each SKU and disclosing their CBD oil extraction method are a great place to start.
Enveed Brand Review
Enveed wants to help people live a more natural lifestyle, and their Instagram page full of surfer and yogi photos has the perfect aesthetic for the demographic they’re shooting for (we’re guessing millennials). As far as sourcing goes, their hemp comes from Oregon — awesome, since Oregon is known for its prime conditions and growers committed to clean practices.
However, Enveed does not disclose their extraction method, and with no residual solvents tests to view as backup, we have to wait it out on awarding the Quality Badge.
Speaking of tests, some of the CoAs for Enveed’s products are dated by almost a year. In order to get our Safety Badge, they need to run comprehensive contaminants tests on their batch CBD oil along with current cannabinoid profiles for each product. Yep, our Safety Badge remains the hardest one to get.
The Enveed CBD catalog has a well-rounded offering of products for the CBD lover, and all items contain full-spectrum cannabidiol. According to their CoAs, their CBD oil has a good amount of CBG and CBN, up-and-coming cannabinoids with health benefits of their own.
Enveed has developed specific terpene formulations under the names Relief, Relax, and Clarity aimed at pain/inflammation, stress/anxiety, and focus, respectively. These formulas are added to full-spectrum CBD oil to amp up the entourage effect. Nothing wrong with that!
Let’s go through Enveed’s CBD products one by one, as some we dig and some we’re not down with:
- CBD oil tinctures in Relief, Relax, Clarity – Now these we approve of — full-spectrum cannabidiol, infused terpenes, MCT oil, and natural flavors. Simple and healthy.
- CBD oil tincture/spray for dogs – With just MCT oil and CBD oil, we also approve of this formula for Fido.
- CBD topical roll-on – Here’s the product we have the biggest problem with. It contains synthetics, including PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, and DMDM. The first two are pretty common in CBD topicals — we don’t like them, but they’re not total deal-breakers. On the other hand, DMDM is a preservative that is a formaldehyde releaser. Formaldehyde is a known carcinogenic impurity, and we try to stay away from any product that contains a formaldehyde-releasing agent. But the choice is up to you.
- CBD vape pens – These are all good and all-natural!
- CBD softgels – All good. Vegetarian and free of nasty emulsifiers!
- CBD gummies – These bad boys contain both artificial flavors and colors not uncommon in most CBD gummies out there.
In sum, there are a few solid CBD products here and a couple we’d rather get elsewhere. Enveed needs to publicly disclose their extraction method and up their game in safety, charity, and/or innovation to get our stamp of approval.
Bottom Line – Enveed needs a bit more work to earn our Safety Badge, but the brand offers a few full spectrum CBD products that we really dig.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Enveed
Enveed prides themselves on offering high-quality CBD products to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019