- Enveed Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Enveed Brand with five stars because it qualifies for the Mission, Quality, Charity, Safety & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Enveed: 60-Second Summary
Enveed hails from San Diego with fresh branding and an athletic, millennial vibe. The brand is committed to reducing people’s reliance on pharmaceuticals by turning them on to CBD for pain relief, stress relief, and more. We’ve been watching Enveed for a while now and have taken note of their positive strides to become more innovative, transparent, and charitable. They’re a great example of a CBD company moving in the right direction. And Enveed has all five badges to prove it!
** Review Updated 07/08/2020
Enveed Brand Review
Enveed wants to help people live a more natural lifestyle, and their Instagram page full of surfer and yogi photos has the perfect aesthetic for the demographic they’re shooting for (we’re guessing millennials). As far as sourcing goes, their hemp comes from Oregon — awesome, since Oregon is known for its prime conditions and growers committed to clean practices.
Enveed uses ethanol to extract their CBD oil, and we can verify that their cannabidiol is free of all the contaminants we require for the Safety Badge — residual solvents, pesticides, microbials, and heavy metals. Way to go! The brand easily gets our Quality Badge.
Enveed earns our increasingly elusive Safety Badge as well. They provide current contaminants tests for all that we require: pesticides, residual solvents, microbiologicals, and heavy metals. Plus, cannabinoid profiles are available for all the products in the lineup. All in all, you can feel confident about the testing protocols at Enveed (we do).
The Enveed CBD catalog has a well-rounded offering of products for the CBD lover, and all items contain full-spectrum cannabidiol. According to their CoAs, their CBD oil has a good amount of CBG and CBN, up-and-coming cannabinoids with health benefits of their own.
Enveed has developed specific terpene formulations under the names Relief, Relax, and Clarity aimed at pain/inflammation, stress/anxiety, and focus, respectively. These formulas are added to full-spectrum CBD oil to amp up the entourage effect. Nothing wrong with that!
Let’s go through Enveed’s CBD products one by one to see the heat they’re packing:
- CBD Oil Tinctures in Relief, Relax, Clarity – Now these we approve of— full-spectrum cannabidiol, infused terpenes, MCT oil, and natural flavors. Simple and healthy.
- CBD Oil Tincture/Spray for Dogs – With just MCT oil and CBD oil, we also approve of this formula for Fido.
- CBD Topical Roll-On – Here’s the product we have the biggest problem with. It contains synthetics, including PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, and DMDM. The first two are pretty common in CBD topicals — we don’t like them, but they’re not total deal-breakers. On the other hand, DMDM is a preservative that is a formaldehyde releaser.
- CBD ACTIVE Roll-On – Now this CBD topical is a different story! Unlike the original roll-on, this one is free of the synthetic nasties. Plus, it boasts an additionally awesome ingredient— Nano CBD! With nanotechnology, CBD molecules are rendered both exponentially smaller and water-soluble. The result? Better and faster absorption and of course, our Innovation Badge.
- CBD Vape Pens – These are all good and all-natural!
- CBD Softgels – All good. Vegetarian and free of nasty emulsifiers!
- CBD Gummies – These bad boys contain both artificial flavors and colors not uncommon in most CBD gummies out there.
In sum, Enveed offers solid CBD products with the testing and innovative spirit to match. And with their multiple charitable endeavors, the brand gets another solid— 5 of 5 badges!
Bottom Line – Enveed’s CBD products are truly full-spectrum and potent. Their line is clean, and the company has a low-key, mission-driven ethos we love. A round of applause!
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Enveed
Enveed prides themselves on offering high-quality CBD products to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Enveed sources the hemp for their CBD oil in Oregon and uses an ethanol extraction process.
Enveed provides current, third-party tests on both contaminants and potency for their CBD oil.
Enveed donates a portion of sales to various nonprofit organizations.
Enveed uses nanotechnology for their water-soluble CBD in the Active Roll-On Topical.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020