- Envy CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates The Envy CBD Brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Safety & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Envy CBD: 60-Second Summary
Envy CBD hits all the right marks for what we look for in a trustworthy CBD vendor. They source their hemp from organic farms in Colorado and Oregon and use a clean, ethanol extraction method. Plus, they earn the hard-to-get Safety Badge, providing third-party tests that go beyond industry standards, but meet ours.
Envy CBD Brand Review
You may have seen the term ‘farm-to-table’ at your local, healthy eatery. The idea is that the ingredients sourced are not mass-produced, but instead come straight from the farm to the restaurant. Envy borrows the term as an accessible way to describe their CBD operation. That is to say, they extract their own CBD oil and control the entire process from farming to the formulation.
While Envy does not own the farms where they source their hemp, these organic operations in Colorado, Minnesota, and Oregon all meet our standards. The raw material is brought to Envy’s own lab where the plant material is put through ethanol extraction to render their CBD oil. From there, the company Ph.D. chemist formulates the cannabidiol into their simple CBD product line.
When it comes to safety testing, Envy really takes the cake. Not only do they provide potency tests for every single product, but they also provide all the contaminants results we require — for every SKU! This goes above and beyond the Safety Badge, which only requires a comprehensive contaminants panel on bulk products. Bravo, Envy.
Envy’s CBD product catalog is simple, but we certainly don’t take away points for that. Check out what they have to offer:
- CBD tinctures – Terpene tests show these tinctures to be broad-spectrum delights. This product is by far our favorite of the bunch with hemp seed oil, MCT oil, and Stevia for a touch of sweetness. Envy’s CBD oil tinctures are all-natural and come in three flavors: double apple, strawberry-watermelon, and orange. Don’t worry, essential oils are used for flavoring.
- CBD gummies – Again, hooray for all-natural ingredients! Enjoy the original or the sour varieties if CBD edibles are your thing.
- CBD topicals – Envy’s CBD topicals aren’t terrible offenders when it comes to synthetics, but most of the options contain at least two nasties like phenoxyethanol. Nothing too scary to report like phthalates or parabens. Their CBD lotion is the cleanest of the crew and our favorite topical option by Envy.
- CBD bath bombs – FYI these contain polysorbate 80 and artificial coloring.
- CBD pet treats and tinctures.
Envy is a charitable brand, offering a generous discount on all products to military, veterans, first responders, and their families.
We have just two bones to pick with Envy that doesn’t alter their high score:
- They claim their CBD products are ‘full spectrum’, but their tests only show the presence of CBD and sometimes CBDV. A full spectrum product implies the presence of multiple cannabinoids and terpenes (CBD and CBDV, while distinct, come from the same molecule and can point to CBD isolate being used). To us, it appears their products fall more under the broad spectrum category.
- Envy uses multiple synthetics in their CBD topical line. It’s not uncommon, and we don’t chastise brands for doing so unless they claim not to use said ingredients. Envy states that they use ‘only the best organic ingredients available on the market’. But not all their ingredients are in fact, organic, and they use a number of synthetics.
Bottom Line – Envy has a focused line of CBD products that are meticulously tested and worth a try.
Badges For Envy CBD
ENVY CBD partners with organic American hemp farms and utilizes cold ethanol extraction for their CBD oil.
ENVY CBD is on a mission to produce high-quality CBD products while minimizing environmental impact.
ENVY CBD posts independent potency tests for each SKU and comprehensive contaminants results.
Envy CBD offers a 20% discount to active military, veterans, first responders, and their families.
- CANVIVA (Formerly C4Life) Review - April 4, 2020
- Noble Hemp Review - April 4, 2020
- Discover CBD Review - April 4, 2020
- Palm Organix Review - April 4, 2020
- Carolina Hemp Company Review - April 4, 2020
- Cibedium Review - April 4, 2020
- Happy Tea Review - April 4, 2020
- Holistapet Review - April 4, 2020
- Prima Review - April 4, 2020
- Hempure Review - April 4, 2020