- Evolution CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates The Evolution CBD Brand with five stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Innovation, Safety, Charity & Mission Badges.
User Review( votes)
Evolution CBD: 60-Second Summary
The CBD industry is changing. As more and more vendors come online everyday, we’re noticing a small group of elite brands that are stepping it up — they’re more evolved, if you will. Evolution CBD is a great example of one of these premium vendors. They offer the best of the best when it comes to cutting-edge technology and rigorous testing. Grown and made in America, there’s something for everyone.
Evolution CBD Brand Review
Evolution CBD stands by two pillars that support their excellence: the best tech and the best manufacturing. The brand got started in 2016 by a team with more than two decades experience with cannabis (their parent company is Shaman Botanicals) to offer 100% US-made CBD products to support whole-body health.
Let’s start with the tech.
For one, Evolution CBD uses a different extraction method than most in the business called molecular distillation/wiped film distillation. No harsh chemicals or even harsh heat are used, preserving as many cannabinoids and terpenes as possible. The brand claims this is the safest and most environmentally friendly way to extract cannabidiol. And while we usually don’t get involved in arguments about best extraction methods for CBD, we cannot argue with their statements.
Next up is the proprietary nanotechnology that shrinks CBD molecules to make Evolution CBD’s water-soluble products. Water-soluble CBD products have been shown to have increased bioavailability — meaning you absorb more cannabidiol, faster — compared to oil-based options.
For us, the most important aspects of manufacturing involve where/how a brand’s hemp is grown and their testing protocols. Evolution CBD nails both aspects with all-American hemp from four different farms and some of the most rigorous testing protocols in the business. They easily win the Innovation Badge, the Quality Badge, and the Safety Badge.
On to the best part — the Evolution CBD catalog. There are plenty of options here for every kind of CBD consumer. You’ll find (verified) full-spectrum goodness, THC-free options, the usual suspects, and a couple of unique products you might not expect:
- Water-soluble CBD tinctures – Evolution CBD promises five times the bioavailability with these superstars that contain saponin extract, a powerful botanical that offers immune support. You can choose between THC-free or full-spectrum and five different flavors. Note that artificial flavors are used.
- CBD capsules (vegetarian and water-soluble)
- CBD bath bombs
- 3-in-1 drops – These are unlike anything else on the market! Made with nanotechnology, these drops can be taken orally, mixed with beverages, and vaped. To add to the variety, there are a whopping nine flavors to choose from.
- CBD canine tincture
- CBD gummies (artificial colors and flavors)
- CBD oil tinctures (full spectrum, oil-based)
- CBD topicals – Our favorites in this category are the all-natural CBD lip balm, lotion, and face cream. The topical CBD serum and under-eye serum contain a couple of synthetics — DMSO and PEG-400 — but are overall pretty clean compared to the topical market at large.
Since Evolution CBD also offers a compassionate care program to help those in need of CBD who need financial assistance, they join the illustrious five-badge club with a perfect score. We are excited to see more from this stellar brand.
Bottom Line – Evolution CBD is a solid, trustworthy CBD vendor with a robust line of products that are highly tested and made with the latest technology.
Badges For Evolution CBD
Evolution CBD uses proprietary nanotechnology to create their water-soluble CBD products.
Evolution CBD is on a mission to promote wellness and educate people about CBD.
Evolution CBD sources domestic industrial hemp and uses molecular distillation extraction to procure their CBD oil.
Evolution CBD posts current potency tests and provides comprehensive contaminants results from a third-party lab.
Evolution CBD offers a compassionate care program to assist those who need CBD but cannot afford it.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020