- FOCL Review
CBD Oil Review rates the FOCL Brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Innovation & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
FOCL: 60-Second Summary
Smarter CBD. Next-level wellness is here. Feel better fast — FOCL certainly gets the award for the best one-liners! Meet the CBD brand bringing you the ‘supplement stack’ you didn’t know you needed. The idea is to ‘stack’ beneficial adaptogens and vitamins along with CBD to help you perform better, recover faster, and sleep like a baby. FOCL is new on the scene but keeps it clean with a line that’s totally vegan and totally natural.
FOCL Brand Review
So, what’s a supplement stack anyway?
A supplement stack — or wellness stack as FOCL sometimes refers to it — is a combination of supplements and sometimes other plant-based ingredients that work together toward the same goal.
FOCL’s flagship CBD supplements (not their CBD drops) pivot around this premise. Their 100% plant-based formulas targeted at daytime performance and nightly recovery feature cannabidiol from hemp grown on FOCL’s own farm in New Mexico. The brand also sources other US growers who like them, employ sustainable techniques a la foregoing pesticides.
A huge quality factor that sets FOCL apart is their Tru-Id certification. In the unregulated supplement space, the Tru-ID organization is particularly valuable in that they are able to certify natural ingredients, a DNA test to make sure ingredients are what they say they are, perform audits, and more.
AKA with FOCL, what you see is exactly what you get.
Their unique combinations of full-spectrum CBD with their proprietary blends of adaptogens and botanicals are meant to help you ‘ditch stress’ and ‘recover faster’. Here are the three FOCL product offerings:
- FOCL Day – You can apparently be a ‘to-do list ninja’ with the daytime CBD supplement. Ingredients include full-spectrum CBD, vitamin B6, lion’s mane, l-theanine, bacopa monnieri and more. Bacopa monnieri (also known as water hyssop) is a staple herb in Ayurvedic medicine. And it’s the first time we’ve seen this uncommon ingredient combined with cannabidiol. Therefore, we are awarding FOCL the Innovation Badge for stepping outside the box with this one.
- FOCL Night – Unlike the FOCL Day pills with 5mg CBD each, the night formula contains double the dose (10mg). These CBD pills also are packed with valerian and passionflower.
- CBD drops – Clean full spectrum CBD drops come in three flavors with MCT oil, natural flavors, and Stevia in each bottle.
FOCL provides up-to-date cannabinoid profiles and microbial tests for each SKU — a good start, but not enough to receive the Safety Badge (we need more contaminants tests for toxins like pesticides, etc.). Also, we noticed that the CoA for their pill supplements only shows the presence of the cannabinoid CBD. And since these are marketed as full-spectrum, this is worth noting.
On the other hand, the independent potency tests on their CBD drops look awesome. Multiple cannabinoids like CBC are present, and the terpene profile contains high amounts of many beneficial terpenes. A sure winner!
Bottom Line – FOCL stands apart from most in the CBD world when it comes to ingredients — they’re 100% verified to actually be in their products! We really like their line of clean CBD and unique adaptogenic combinations.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For FOCL
FOCL sources hemp grown on their own farm in New Mexico and utilizes CO2 extraction for their CBD oil.
FOCL is on a mission to help dreamers become doers and to help people unlock their full potential.
FOCL uses innovative, uncommon ingredients like bacopa monnieri in their CBD supplements.
FOCL supports the Aoki Foundation which gives money toward research on regenerative medicine and brain health.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- RxCannaCare Review - February 24, 2020
- Darling Hemp Review - February 17, 2020
- Vital Plan Select Review - February 17, 2020
- Aspen Green Review - February 13, 2020
- PurePower Review - February 10, 2020
- Wana Wellness Review - February 9, 2020
- Bailey's CBD Review - February 9, 2020
- mintedLeaf Review - February 9, 2020
- Karibo Beauty Review - February 9, 2020
- Avid Hemp Review - February 9, 2020