- Folium Biosciences Review
CBD Oil Review rates Folium Biosciences with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Folium Biosciences: 60-Second Summary
The Folium Biosciences claim to fame is an easy one; they are the “largest, fully vertical cannabinoid biomass producer and extractor in North America.” Fully vertical is a fancy way of saying that they own and control all levels of production — farming, extraction, manufacturing, everything. We’re used to dealing with smaller CBD entities, but we give mad props to Folium Biosciences for figuring out how to scale their enormous, quality-controlled operation. Meet America’s leading supplier in B2B CBD oil bulk/wholesale.
** Review Updated 3/29/2019
Folium Biosciences Brand Review
Folium Biosciences is a wholesale CBD giant with major minds and major infrastructure behind them. Engineers, clinical researchers, and chemists make up their team of over 200 employees, a substantially larger crew than we see in our B2C CBD oil companies. In 2014, Folium was one of the first U.S. companies to receive a legal license to grow, process, and distribute industrial hemp. They’ve grown rapidly since then, with extensive indoor/outdoor farms and massive facilities for extraction, laboratory testing, and manufacturing.
Folium’s entrenchment in scientific rigor is obvious, almost dizzying, with:
- Unique plant genetics complete with a sophisticated cloning program.
- Nanoemulsion technology.
- A chromatographic purification process which makes it possible to produce broad spectrum CBD with 0.0% THC.
- The launch of a new pharmaceutical division.
- Participation in international clinical studies.
- State-of-the-art extraction (both ethanol and supercritical CO2).
- Multiple pending patents.
We are unable to verify the safety of Folium’s bulk/wholesale offerings due to lapsed documentation and a general lack of online results, but we know they conduct both in-house and independent tests for purity and contaminants, including heavy metals. Hopefully, they provide their customers with all the necessary testing information.
Again, Folium is a B2B CBD vendor; they do not sell customer products, so you will never encounter a Folium Biosciences label in stores. They offer the following to CBD outlets around the world:
Bulk Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 0.0% THC
Water-Soluble CBD Liquid
Water-Soluble CBD Powder
HydroPCR ™ (CBD nanoemulsion for beverages and bottled water)
CBD Balms, Softgels, Tinctures, Vape, and Cosmeceuticals
CBD for Pets
Bottom Line – Folium Biosciences has been able to scale high-quality CBD production and develop innovative processes and products. Enjoy their white-labelled products from a CBD vendor near you.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Folium Biosciences
Folium Biosciences practices ‘vertical integration,’ ensuring that from cultivation to sale, the potency and integrity of each product remains consistent.
Folium Biosciences is committed to creating strategic partnerships in the CBD industry, allowing for greater and broader access to phytocannabinoid-rich (PCR) hemp oil.
Folium Biosciences innovates at every turn, whether it's with the proprietary hemp genetics, water-soluble CBD products, or substantial involvement in pet-centric cannabinoid therapy.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- cbdMD Review - October 4, 2019
- Be Trū Wellness™ Review - October 4, 2019
- CBDMEDIC™ Review - October 3, 2019
- Pure Relief Review - October 1, 2019
- Simple Hemp Botanicals Review - October 1, 2019
- Greenlife Organics Review - October 1, 2019
- GoGreen Hemp Review - September 26, 2019
- CBD 2.0 Review - September 24, 2019
- AdvoCANNA Review - September 18, 2019
- Summit CBD Review - September 18, 2019