- Green Garden Gold Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Green Garden Gold Brand with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation badges.
User Review( votes)
Green Garden Gold: 60-Second Summary
Green Garden Gold aims to set the gold standard for CBD with consummate transparency and high-quality CBD oil. And they’re making huge strides towards these aims. They use premium ingredients and strike the difficult balance of offering many categories of CBD products while maintaining focus and high standards for each offering. Their dissolvable powder featuring CBD and ketones is unique to the industry, and Green Garden Gold continues to develop new products in response to customer feedback and the latest science. They are in need of CoA updates, but other than that, we see no reason not to deem them a solid CBD vendor.
Green Garden Gold Brand Review
Justin Barrick, president and CEO of Green Garden Gold, leads a team of health-conscious cannabis enthusiasts dedicated to customer service. They grew from humble beginnings in 2014 to a full-fledged national brand trusted by many for premium cannabidiol in various product offerings. Green Garden Gold starts with organically grown Colorado hemp and then performs supercritical CO2 extraction. From there, CBD products are manufactured in GMP certified facilities, and the company oversees all facets of production.
The Green Garden Gold CBD product selection is extensive, but they keep their eyes on quality and integrity. Their lineup includes:
- CBD Capsules, including full spectrum softgels and joint formula
- CBD Oils – These full spectrum CBD oil tinctures are available with both VG (for the vape enthusiasts) and MCT oil and contain pure ingredients.
- CBD Gummies- Nothing artificial here!
- CBD Capsules, drops, and treats for pets
- CBD Topicals – The topical line has three products: a CBD salve and two gels. The Good Day CBD Salve and HumanoFlow ™ gel have all-natural ingredients we approve of. The PolarX ™ Analgesic gel contains polysorbate 60, a chemically treated emulsifier we always call out, but other than that, it boasts clean ingredients as well.
- Terpene tinctures with added CBD isolate
- Pure CBD Isolate Crystalline
- CBD Skin Serums featuring a combination of nature’s best oils for the skin
- CBD Weight Control – This line of mixable powders features CBD Probiotic+, CBD MCT Powder+, and the strikingly unique CBD Ketones+ ™. The immensely popular keto diet is based on the premise that a high-fat, low-carb diet helps the body burn what are called ketones for energy instead of glucose. Green Garden Gold’s CBD ketone powder is a vegan blend perfect for the keto diet and the only one of its kind currently available.
Green Garden Gold prides themselves on transparency, and we see that in their comprehensive ingredients lists and intricate details provided about their processes. While they have CoAs posted for each SKU conducted by ProVerde Labs, many are more than a year old, and the majority only contain results for purity/potency. For this reason, we have to withhold the Safety Badge for now.
Bottom Line – Overall, Green Garden Gold is a reliable source for CBD oil products of all types and is a convenient one-stop-shop for all your cannabinoid-related needs. They simply need to update their safety tests online
Badges For Green Garden Gold
Green Garden Gold sources organically grown hemp from Colorado and utilizes CO2 extraction in their CBD oil products.
Green Garden Gold strives to enhance the lives of others by helping them reach their wellness goals through high-quality CBD.
Green Garden Gold combines CBD with ketones in their CBD Ketones+ ™ product which is unlike any other currently available for those following the keto diet.
- Joy Organics Review - July 17, 2019
- Comfort Leaf Review - July 15, 2019
- Infinite CBD Review - July 12, 2019
- Hawaiian Choice Review - July 8, 2019
- Ananda Hemp Review - June 18, 2019
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019
- Beeza Review - May 28, 2019