- Heady Harvest Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Heady Harvest Brand with no stars because it qualifies for none of the Badges.
User Review( vote)
Heady Harvest: 60-Second Summary
The Heady Harvest brand doesn’t feel like, well, a brand. This Australian CBD vendor provides shockingly little information about the processes behind their products, they lack a cohesive look/message/feel, and we’re skeptical about their claims of vapor extraction, a process currently being utilized by very few. We found some high-quality products, like their organic CBD lollipops and all-natural coconut CBD lotion, but according to our methodology, Heady Harvest will need more than that.
Heady Harvest Brand Review
Heady Harvest is based in Australia and offers nine CBD products. According to the information we’ve been given, it looks like they are proponents of full spectrum CBD oil (they reference it as ‘pure spectrum’), citing that while many vendors remove ‘synergistic terpenoids’, they recognize their beneficial effects and accordingly, leave them in the mix. However, with the exception of their CBD coconut lotion and their CBD coconut tincture, we can’t be sure that full spectrum cannabidiol is used.
The Heady Harvest product line contains the following options that are reasonably priced from $14 to $100:
- CBD Coconut Lotion – If we had to choose, this would probably be our favorite from Heady Harvest. Nothing original, just THC-free cannabidiol and organic coconut oil, but we like this kind of simplicity and clean ingredients in CBD topicals.
- CBD Gel – There are no ingredients listed for this topical, and since CBD gels are notorious for sneaky synthetics like parabens, we’re not going to gamble with this one.
- CBD Sleep Capsules with chamomile, melatonin, and kava
- CBD Matcha Energy Capsules
- CBD Coconut Tincture
- CBD Gummies (beware of artificial colors and flavors)
- Nano-Amplified CBD Isolate
- CBD Lollipops – These are surprisingly clean, with organic ingredients and all-natural dyes and flavors.
- CBD Sour Pixies (beware of artificial colors and flavors)
So, why does Heady Harvest rank so low? Let’s go through each badge quickly to see where they fall short.
As far as the Quality Badge, we’d need to know the geographic source of their hemp as well as their extraction method to grant it. Heady Harvest makes no mention of their sourcing and casually cites vapor extraction under their CBD coconut tincture. This is interesting, since we only know of two partnered entities that share the patent on Vapor Capture Technology (VCT) — one is in the U.S. and the other in Israel. Perhaps Heady Harvest is telling the truth, but we’re suspicious and would need to know more to validate quality.
Testing for potency and contaminants is not even mentioned, so the Safety Badge is a solid no along with the Mission Badge, as there is nothing close to a basic Mission Statement provided by Heady Harvest.
Finally, with no charitable endeavors and no innovative processes or products, Heady Harvest unfortunately received a 0/5 from us at this time.
Bottom Line – Heady Harvest is a mysterious CBD vendor about whom we know very little. Accordingly, we’re hesitant to recommend their products and cannot do so while following our tried-and-true methodology meant to protect consumers.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Heady Harvest
No Badges Verified
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019
- Potli Review - November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review - November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review - November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review - November 11, 2019