Hemp Forte uses Co2 extracted full spectrum CBD hemp oil in their CBD capsules blended with coconut oil to increase absorbability. Like most startups in the CBD space Hemp Forte claims to have the best price per milligram of CBD, which is just not true. Although Hemp Forte costs about $0.20 per milligram, which is a good price, they are not the cheapest available.
Overall it seems that Hemp Forte has created an innovative affordable product, but they lack information about the company and values. Additionally Hemp Forte has completely neglected issues of safety, providing no lab testing or even speaking to the safety of their product for consumption.
Badges For Hemp Forte
Innovation Verified – Hemp Forte has created the first commercially available time release capsule to help increase absorption in the body, helping you get more for your money.
Mission Verified – Hemp Forte’s parent company Life Harmony Energies is focused on creating products that help bring balance and harmony into your life.
Potential Risks of Choosing Hemp Forte CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Hemp Forte does not provide any lab testing results nor do they speak to safety. A CBD hemp oil company that does not provide clear lab results is probably not worth the risk of consuming.
Check Out All Hemp Forte Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015