Hemp Health Technologies like most claims to have an Organic product but as this industry is unregulated there is no proof. What makes Hemp Health Technologies special is that they are one very few companies using GMP certified, FDA regulated lab to create their CBD tincture.
Something very strange is that Hemp Health Technologies claims, “…CBD content of 15-20%, which increases to 35% when warmed under the tongue.” That is just not correct, it is not that the CBD oil percentage increases, but the absorption of CBD might.
Frequently Bought Instead
Hemp Health Technologies
Quality Verified – Hemp Health Technologies uses high grade Co2 extracted CBD hemp oil for their tincture products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Hemp Health Technologies Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Hemp Health Technologies does not provide lab results for their products to it is impossible to know if they are safe to take.
- Confusing CBD Content – They Claim that their tincture has 39.4 grams of CBD oil, but this is total grams of product NOT the content of CBD molecule. This is a highly misleading practice that makes their product look like the best deal on the market but when you look deeper it is not.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
- Leafwize Naturals Review - April 21, 2019
- Bonzai Therapeutix Review - April 21, 2019
- Rose Gold CBD Review - April 21, 2019
- Nature's Root Review - April 21, 2019
- CBD Clinic Review - April 21, 2019
- Pure Kind Botanicals Review - April 21, 2019
- Pet Releaf Review - April 21, 2019
- Sativa Skincare Review - April 21, 2019
- Hemp Health Inc. Review - April 21, 2019
- Grassroots Harvest Review - April 21, 2019
- Hemp Health Technologies
CBD Oil Review rates the Hemp Health Technologies line with one star because it qualifies for the Quality badge.