Hemp Health Technologies like most claims to have an Organic product but as this industry is unregulated there is no proof. What makes Hemp Health Technologies special is that they are one very few companies using GMP certified, FDA regulated lab to create their CBD tincture.
Something very strange is that Hemp Health Technologies claims, “…CBD content of 15-20%, which increases to 35% when warmed under the tongue.” That is just not correct, it is not that the CBD oil percentage increases, but the absorption of CBD might.
Hemp Health Technologies
Quality Verified – Hemp Health Technologies uses high grade Co2 extracted CBD hemp oil for their tincture products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Hemp Health Technologies Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Hemp Health Technologies does not provide lab results for their products to it is impossible to know if they are safe to take.
- Confusing CBD Content – They Claim that their tincture has 39.4 grams of CBD oil, but this is total grams of product NOT the content of CBD molecule. This is a highly misleading practice that makes their product look like the best deal on the market but when you look deeper it is not.
Check Out All Pure Science Lab CBD Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015