Focusing on ‘Natural’ is an important distinction because of the emergence of laboratory made synthetic CBD molecules coming to market. Hemp Meds is focused on creating the highest quality consumer products featuring premium cannabidiol (CBD) hemp oil.
Anyone looking at CBD hemp oil is quite aware it is a premium product because of the price. When Hemp Meds first started selling CBD oil it was nearly double the current price. Hemp Meds has always shown the desire to make CBD oil as accessible to the people who need it as possible.
Hemp Meds boasts a quality guarantee of…
- Rigorous testing for cannabinoid content
- NO genetically modified ingredients
- NO pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers
- NO dangerous contaminants
Although Hemp Meds does not grow the hemp or produce the oil used in its products, it’s parent company however, does. Through selective breeding they developed unique hemp cultivars that naturally produce elevated levels of CBD (cannabidiol). These special high-CBD hemp cultivars are sustainably grown and harvested in select microclimates on generational farms in hemp-friendly countries. Once harvested, this hemp is carefully processed and undergoes high-tech quality testing. The resulting standardized, premium quality CBD hemp oil is then imported and put into oil concentrations, tinctures, and topical products to be sold around the world.
Badges For Hemp Meds
Potential Risks of Choosing Hemp Meds Products
Recently the safety of Hemp Meds products were put into question by ProjectCBD.org, a leading consumer focused pro CBD industry website. It is hard to draw any conclusions from the report Hemp Oil Hustlers as the products obtained for testing where not obtained directly from Hemp Meds. However Hemp Meds has been better about publishing their test results, but you should do your own research before buying.
HempMeds, Hemp Meds PX, and Hemp Meds RX
These are all the same brand. HempMeds started out being known as Hemp Meds RX but had to change their name to avoid looking too much like a prescription drug. After over a year of operating under Hemp Meds PX they finally simplified the name and logo all together.
Check Out All Hemp Meds Reviews
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyers Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015