Hempland USA Review: 60-Second Summary
HempLand USA is about as ‘patriotic’ a CBD vendor as we’ve seen, even putting our country’s acronym in their moniker. They state that ‘Made in the USA’ should be the gold standard by which to compare all CBD products. Unfortunately, only telling us the country of origin does little to instill confidence in or excitement about their products.
Hempland USA Review
We do love how Hempland blends their supercritical CO2 extracted CBD (branded as Cannabitol®) with a cold-pressed hemp seed oil. This allows for a broad nutrient profile to their products, and is perhaps offers the ultimate example of the ‘entourage effect.' Products range in price from $60 to $250, and are limited to three items: full-spectrum drops, full-spectrum capsules, and a topical CBD cream.
Hempland USA makes no indication that they test their products in a laboratory, and as such it is impossible to verify the safety of their products. Hempland does offer a 100% money-back guarantee so there is slightly less risk with trying them out. A long testimonial or customer review section is often sufficient data to offset such a lack of claim substantiation by a CBD vendor. However, nothing of the sort will be found on HemplandsUSA.com, leaving us with nothing but questions.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Hempland USA
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019