This is important because water is one of the most readily absorbed molecules in the digestive system. Like most of the other companies Hi CBD guesses that bioavailable CBD oil is absorbed up to ten times more easily. Hi CBD claims also that their product can be more precisely dosed, and they are not wrong, but this not unique to their products but to all CBD capsules or pills.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Hi CBD
Quality Verified – Hi CBD uses full spectrum CBD oil that is Co2 extracted from high grade industrial hemp.
Potential Risks of Choosing Hi CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Hi CBD does not publicly display in lab testing on their CBD oil, making it difficult to know if it is safe for consumption.
- Cannot Purchase – Hi CBD has not been released yet and is not available, the first people to purchase will be going first as human trials.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018
- LifetechBotanics Review - July 23, 2018
- CBD Drip Review - July 22, 2018
- Cannabidiol Life Review - July 12, 2018
- CBD BioCare Review - July 11, 2018
- CBD Living Water Review - July 9, 2018
- Happy Buddha Review - July 5, 2018
- Wildflower Review - July 3, 2018