- Holistik Wellness Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Holstik Wellness Brand with two stars because it qualifies for the Innovation & Mission Badges.
User Review( votes)
Holistik Wellness: 60-Second Summary
Holistik Wellness calls themselves a ‘mainstream beverage company’. But there’s a twist! They include awesome CBD into their water-soluble powders. They’ve nailed making CBD highly accessible, with small packets of 10mg CBD that mix perfectly with a bottle of water, smoothies, juices, the sky's the limit here! We like the intention behind Holistik Wellness, but they need to do some more ‘CBD company’ stuff to get more badges.
Holistik Wellness Brand Review
Holistik Wellness has some powerful players behind them. Their CEO is a former Procter & Gamble executive who started the business after CBD transformed his mother’s health. Now, his well-branded company invites everyone to stir their way to wellness with a line of water-soluble CBD powders that are great for on-the-go dosing as well as for those new to CBD oil.
The grow operation behind Holistik Wellness CBD powder is impressive and tightly controlled. Female clones are grown in US greenhouses in cocoa mulch, an environmentally friendly way to avoid heavy metals and contaminated soil. Their advanced lighting system and meticulous attention to each plant that creates beautiful, purple buds that eventually become broad-spectrum CBD powder. Judging from what we can see, we give their cultivation techniques an A+.
Holistik Wellness also maintains an ardent commitment to sustainability. All their packaging is made with biodegradable goodness, and the brand offers prepaid recycling options on all their CBD products.
And they should. Their stir STIKS™ are made from recycled plastic (we know, yikes), but the company hopes that they can eventually make these from hemp plastic.
Let’s move on to the product itself. Holistik Wellness has developed quite the innovative way to get your CBD on with their stir STIKS™, little plastic stirrers that release broad-spectrum, water-soluble CBD powder formulations into the beverage of your choice. They intentionally use minimal ingredients in each variety — something we are always down with — and everything is 100% natural. Monk fruit extract is used to give a slight and pleasant sweetness. Check out the different formulations:
- Stress with lemon balm extract
- Sleep with chamomile and melatonin
- Recover with ginger and turmeric
- Beauty with collagen (Vegans, this one’s not for you.)
- Digest with papaya and turmeric
Each of the above CBD formulations are intelligent, and we obviously love the fact they’re simple and all-natural. But Holistik Wellness needs to do a bit more work to earn their place as a trusted CBD vendor:
- They need to disclose their extraction methods.
- They need to provide potency tests to substantiate their broad-spectrum claims.
- They need to show contaminants results for their CBD.
- In the spirit of the natural benefits of CBD and the implications for healing, we’d like to see the brand get involved with charity.
Bottom Line – Holistik Wellness offers intriguing water-soluble CBD powder formulations, but they’ve got some growing to do before we start handing out more badges.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Holistik Wellness
Holistik Wellness uses a proprietary process to create their water-soluble CBD powder.
Holistik Wellness believes everyone can benefit from the healing power of CBD for wellness from the inside out.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Darling Hemp Review - February 17, 2020
- Vital Plan Select Review - February 17, 2020
- Aspen Green Review - February 13, 2020
- PurePower Review - February 10, 2020
- Wana Wellness Review - February 9, 2020
- Bailey's CBD Review - February 9, 2020
- mintedLeaf Review - February 9, 2020
- Karibo Beauty Review - February 9, 2020
- Avid Hemp Review - February 9, 2020
- Kats Botanicals Review - February 7, 2020