- HoneyB Healthy Living Review
CBD Oil Review rates The HoneyB Healthy Living Brand with two stars because it qualifies for the Quality & Mission Badges.
User Review( votes)
HoneyB Healthy Living: 60-Second Summary
HoneyB Healthy Living is a vertically integrated CBD operation, meaning they control nearly every aspect of production. Usually, this is a good indicator of quality in the CBD world, and the HoneyB product line has all the signs of a premium, not to mention tasty, user experience. So, what’s holding HoneyB back from a higher ranking? A lack of posted test results is concern number one. We think this is a solid brand with great promise that needs a little nudging to become one of the top-rated CBD vendors.
HoneyB Healthy Living Brand Review
As strong proponents of the entourage effect, HoneyB exclusively offers full spectrum CBD products which they monitor throughout all phases of production. It all starts in their 14,000-square-foot propagation facility with state-of-the-art cloning and aquaponics. Hemp is then planted in a field next door, CO2 extracted, and formulated into products in their GMP-certified production facility. In-house biochemists are part of the team that develops their formulations aimed at providing healthier living for all.
On the HoneyB homepage, they talk about how their formulations are infused with aloe, or Activaloe, which we guess could be some sort of proprietary blend. The company claims they add this healthy ingredient to their oral drops and skincare, but it isn’t listed as an ingredient in any of the tinctures. It’s also only included in two of the three CBD topicals. Perhaps they are going through a formula change and will add it in the future.
The HoneyB product catalog is fairly solid, with mostly natural ingredients and an obvious focus on quality and taste. Taste is perhaps the element that sets the company apart, and judging by the ingredients, we can see why. Offerings include:
- CBD Oral Tinctures – Stevia extract and essential oils are added to create delicious flavors like lemon, orange, peppermint, and strawberry. They use both hempseed oil and coconut oil as carriers for a balance of sweet and earthy tones.
- CBD Vape Juice – These products caught our eye, mainly because they are in a clear bottle. That’s not something we see everyday with CBD e-liquid. In fact, HoneyB guarantees these formulas won’t separate for at least six months (many in the industry will separate within just two weeks). Plus, they use VG only — no PG here. We tip our hats to HoneyB for this excellent product.
- CBD Pet Oil
- CBD Gummies (only natural flavors and colors!)
- CBD Skincare – This line is cleaner than most CBD topicals we see. However, we did find polysorbates in the CBD face cream and phenoxyethanol and triethanolamine in the CBD muscle cream. Nothing major, especially compared to the high amounts of these ingredients we normally find, but consumers should be informed nonetheless.
While HoneyB claims to conduct testing, they currently do not post any results for purity or contaminants on their website. They also do not post their engagement in any charitable activities like donations or discounts for veterans, so their ranking is lower than it could be.
Bottom Line – We urge HoneyB to post results for purity and contaminants for each of their SKUs and also to get involved in some charity work. Their CBD product line is packed with quality and deliciousness, and the company owes it to themselves to make these changes for a higher ranking
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For HoneyB Healthy Living
HoneyB Healthy Living uses domestically grown hemp and a CO2 extraction process to procure their CBD product line.
HoneyB Healthy Living is committed to providing the highest quality, best-tasting CBD products with unmatched customer service.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019
- Potli Review - November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review - November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review - November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review - November 11, 2019