KanaVape is one of the few CBD oil companies that actually has a face, you can look these guys up. What’s more interesting is that they claim to, “…craft our production with love, care and scientific research”. Making them one of the few companies using words like ‘love’ and ‘care’ when describing themselves. Saying things like, “KanaVape is good for our customers and good for the planet.”
At the time of this review the KanaVape is only on pre-order making it difficult to know if it is a great product or not.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For KanaVape
Mission Verified – KanaVape is focused on creating products that are good for people and the planet.
Potential Risks of Choosing Kana Vape Products
- Might Not Be Safe – KanaVape is probably a great product but they do not provide any lab testing results making it impossible to know if this vape product is safe or not.
- Information Lacking – KanaVape is just a pre-order product and the website does not have enough information to know if this company is legitimate or not.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All KanaVape Reviews
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017