- Kat’s Naturals Review
CBD Oil Review rates Kat’s Naturals with five stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Innovation, Safety & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Kat’s Naturals: 60-Second Summary
Live well. That’s the simple and honest mantra behind Kat’s Naturals, a CBD apothecary born out of the Tennessee backyard of founder Kat Merryfield. Using expertise in nutrition and herbal remedies, the brand formulates powerful concoctions that combine CBD with potent herbs and essential oils. Everything is 100% natural, and sustainability underpins every step. Kat’s Naturals is a charitable, ethical organization with a top-notch CBD product line and quality ingredients. There’s little that leaves us wanting from this small company with a big heart.
** Review Updated 10/10/2019
Kat’s Naturals Brand Review
The Kat’s Naturals story begins with Kat herself, an herbalist and nutritionist from Tennessee who spent over 10 years growing and producing natural products from her backyard before incorporating CBD oil into the mix in 2015. After her husband Brian, a veteran, began experiencing PTSD, she really ramped up her formulation process to cater to those suffering from similar ailments.
In addition to being ethically motivated, Kat is environmentally motivated too, using minimalistic packaging and keeping sourcing and partners local to minimize the company’s carbon footprint. Their CBD oil is sourced from organically grown industrial hemp in the southeast United States, and they use supercritical CO2 extraction to procure both CBD isolate and full-spectrum CBD, depending on the formula. After extraction, they triple distill their CBD oil to further refine the cannabidiol and render a highly potent final product.
We love the apothecary feel of Kat’s Naturals line. It’s a feeling backed by authenticity: if you know anything about essential oils, you will recognize that the thought behind these formulations goes beyond pedestrian knowledge. Take a look at the 100% natural goodness:
- CBD Tinctures – Their bestsellers are the artfully formulated CBD oil drops in six varieties (pets included) geared toward different health outcomes. The Relax CBD for sleep health features isolate, hops oil, and wild orange essential oil to calm and soothe. The Balance formula combines full-spectrum CBD with peppermint essential oil and MCT oil for daily use.
- CBD Topicals – The topical line is top of the line, featuring three options with unconventional healers like capsaicin-infused olive oil, avocado butter, and carrot seed oil. We like what we see here.
- Professional CBD Cream – This is one of our favorites of the bunch and the reason Kat’s Naturals gets the Innovation Badge. This highly potent CBD cream has a click-dose applicator, meaning you can measure exactly how much cannabidiol you want in every application — very cool and not to mention, beneficial for those in need of specific dosing.
- Decarboxylated Hemp Flower – A unique, edible product perfect for smoothies and baked goods.
Kat’s Naturals posts current cannabinoid profiles for each SKU. The brand also runs full-panel contaminants tests on their batch CBD oil for everything we require: heavy metals, microbiological impurities, residual solvents, and pesticides. They’ve got their bases covered!
Bottom Line – Kat’s Naturals is a sustainable, ethical CBD brand with high-end products that showcase the founder’s herbal expertise.
Badges For Kat’s Naturals
Kat’s Naturals sources their CBD hemp from three multigenerational farms in the southeastern U.S. uses CO2 supercritical extraction and incorporates sustainably sourced essential oils.
Kat’s Naturals wants the people to live well by providing thoughtful CBD blends for natural remedies.
Kat’s Naturals donates proceeds to Operation Rally Point, an Atlanta organization that helps veterans transition back to civilian life.
Kat’s Naturals posts current cannabinoid profiles for each SKU and runs independent, full-panel contaminants tests.
Kat’s Naturals’ Professional CBD Cream has a click-dose applicator unique to the CBD topical space.
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019