Koi CBD Review: 60-Second Summary
Koi asserts they believe in helping people. And we really believe them! We see these sorts of statements all the time in the CBD world, but Koi is doing all the right things to help people benefit from CBD oil’s amazing health advantages. First off, their sourcing and extraction methods are clean and sustainable. Second, they publish up-to-date lab tests for safety and purity. Finally, Koi gives military personnel and veterans 25% off for life. We applaud their wholehearted and successful efforts at providing “pure, powerful CBD to help you live a happy, healthy life.”
** Review Updated 3/22/2019
Koi CBD Brand Review
Koi is a Southern California company with an obvious commitment to wellness and quality. The founders started the business to help as many people as possible through the life-changing benefits of CBD. And Koi is making good on their promise, steadily growing their presence on a national level and backing up their statements with solid practices that sit well with our methodology. They don’t just talk the talk; they walk the walk.
Koi is on it when it comes to testing. They have current and comprehensive CoAs posted for their SKUs and are granted the Safety Badge for posting these third-party test results for the public to see. We notice they do not test for heavy metals, something we highly recommend, so we call upon Koi to include this in future testing protocols to boost their positive reputation even further.
Koi sources their CBD hemp from the San Luis Valley, a beautiful and fertile area of southern Colorado. They then utilize CO2 extraction to procure their CBD oil and formulate it into their different products, including:
- Koi Naturals CBD Oil- These full spectrum tinctures are available in four flavors, five different strengths, and two sizes. Coconut oil is used as a carrier and only natural extracts are used for flavoring. Prices range from $39.99 to $169.99 in this cleanly sourced, premium line. Bravo!
- CBD Vape Juice- Koi’s CBD vape oil comes in seven flavors. Natural flavors are used, but there’s artificial ones in here too.
- CBD vape pens, cartridges, and pods
- CBD for pets (oral spray and soft chews)
- CBD gummies- Koi CBD makes their gummies differently than most companies that spray CBD onto the gummies. Instead, they mix and roll their CBD oil into the gummies three times for even distribution and better effect. Unfortunately, these CBD edibles do contain artificial flavors and colors.
- CBD topicals- Koi offers two topical options: a lavender lotion and a healing balm. These have relatively clean ingredients, with the exception of phenoxyethanol. The balm warms on contact, but there is no ingredients list posted, so we cannot speak to it adequately.
Koi offers a lifetime discount of 25% to veterans and active military personnel. Considering the various physical and psychological issues facing men and women in this line of work, this is a targeted charitable approach we are always behind.
Bottom Line – Koi CBD shines among the sea of CBD brands today through their transparency, premium products, and charitable actions. Kudos to the Koi team for walking the walk.
Badges For Koi CBD
Koi uses industrial hemp grown in southern Colorado and CO2 extraction to procure their full spectrum CBD products tested to be free of solvents and pesticides.
Koi provides third-party results conducted by CannaSafe for contaminants and purity on their current SKUs.
Koi is dedicated to providing CBD products that help people restore balance to their lives.
Koi offers a lifetime 25% discount for active duty military personnel and veterans.
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019
- Beeza Review - May 28, 2019
- Relive Everyday Review - May 28, 2019
- PhytoLogica™ Review - May 28, 2019
- Yuyo Botanics Review - May 28, 2019
- Genco Pura Review - May 28, 2019
- CBD For The People Review - May 28, 2019