- Kush Queen Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Kush Queen Brand with three stars because it qualifies for the Innovation, Mission & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Kush Queen: 60-Second Summary
If you’re looking for a CBD gift, this is THE place! Kush Queen offers deluxe CBD lifestyle products with old favorites and a few that are unique to this female-owned, female-focused brand. Their super popular Lit Kit is a fantastic $20 gift box of goodies, and they make a fabulous CBD bath bomb for dogs! Kush Queen has even more uncommon offerings and a curated focus that make them one of the best online options out there for CBD gifts.
Kush Queen Brand Review
Kush Queen was founded in 2015 by current CEO Olivia Alexander. The brand offers exclusively CBD products in their online shop and CBD/THC ratio options at licensed brick-and-mortar retailers. They have a trendy shop in Los Angeles, and their ‘luxury approach’ to CBD retail has earned them nods in Allure, Elle, The New York Post, and more.
What’s meant by luxury approach? The Kush Queen line is mostly CBD skincare and beauty offerings that are uniquely crafted with a special flair; these aren’t your run-of-the-mill CBD topicals with lavender and eucalyptus oil. Plus, their gift options are fantastic. Unlike other CBD bundles we see, these distinctly come across as gifts — thoughtful, fun, and affordable.
Good news. The luxury feel of this line doesn’t come with an insane price point, save the Defynt Skin Anti-Serum at $90, which judging by reviews, could be worth every penny. Although Kush Queen self-identifies as ‘female-focused’, these options would do for anyone seeking a pleasurable CBD experience, including:
- CBD bath bombs – Look for typical options and not-so-typical formulations like spiced chai and matcha in these bath bombs with 25 mg CBD in each.
- MELT CBD lotion – Water-soluble cannabidiol made with proprietary Amplifi™ technology is combined with an unconventional aloe base to quickly and deeply penetrate the skin. Over 85% of the ingredients are certified organic, but there are a couple of synthetics: phenoxyethanol and triethanolamine.
- CBD Lit Kit and Canna Cure Kit – Fabulous gift boxes at a reasonable $20 each.
- Full-spectrum CBD tincture 500 mg
- Ignite CBD lube (water-based, made with water-soluble nano CBD)
- CBD gummies
- CBD shower gel
- CBD sugar scrub
- CBD bath bomb for dogs
- Defynt Skin Anti-Serum
- More ‘collections’ with combos for affordable gift ideas
We like so much about Kush Queen. Their branding has an authentic, cool feel, and we especially applaud their innovative mindset. Utilizing nanotechnology, formulating a CBD bath bomb for dogs, and intentionally including water-soluble CBD in their skincare products for increased efficacy prove they like going outside the box.
Just a small handful of pain points. First up, we know their CBD hemp is grown in the U.S., but we have no idea how it is extracted. Second, while Kush Queen briefly mentions lab testing, they do not go into detail about this nor post any independent lab results for their CBD oil, disqualifying them from the Safety Badge. Lastly, there is a scant amount of artificial ingredients in the line, specifically in the CBD lotion, gummies, shower gel, and Defynt Skin Anti-Serum. This is actually a pretty clean CBD topical line; we are just sticklers for pointing these things out.
Bottom Line – If you’re looking for an affordable gift for the CBD enthusiast in your life, we can’t think of a better place than Kush Queen. Provided this funky-fresh brand can disclose more about their sourcing, extraction, and third-party testing, we could be looking at a five-badge vendor.
Badges For Kush Queen
Kush Queen utilizes Amplifi™ nanotechnology in their water-soluble CBD and makes a unique CBD bath bomb for dogs.
Kush Queen is committed to providing premier CBD lifestyle products through quality, education, and innovation.
Kush Queen donates a percentage of proceeds to the Rescue & Freedom Project.
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019